Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  I would like to be unbanned
I was using a bhop script just bunnyhopping around having fun. I was banned for it and would like a second chance if possible. I won't use it again and I hope to be able to play with the players on the server. If you could that would be great, thanks!

Name while playing: Swag
Signatures make me feel like a grown up.
Cheating bans are almost never removed.

What you can do?

You have two choices, rebuy CSS on Steam on a new account or increase your Steam Level to 20.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Jun 12 2016, 06:50 PM)ryz Wrote: Cheating bans are almost never removed.

What you can do?

You have two choices, rebuy CSS on Steam on a new account or increase your Steam Level to 20.

So I re-bought css on my csgo smurf account and it still says I am banned from the war-lords server. I was able to play on it for 1 day and then the next day I was banned for no reason. If war-lords bans by ip would you be able to remove the ban off this account because I did as you said and I am still banned. 

This account:
Please wait foor a root admin to look into it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Jun 13 2016, 11:31 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: Please wait foor a root admin to look into it.

So I just bought css on another account just TODAY and I'm still banned. If you could unban an account I would prefer this account unbanned. That other one is a csgo alt and I would rather not have to use it for source.
Please post the SteamID that you need taken care and wait for a root admin to take a look... Thank you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Jun 14 2016, 05:24 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: Please post the SteamID that you need taken care and wait for a root admin to take a look... Thank you.

STEAM_0:0:139066377

That is the steam ID where I just bought css on today.
So uh, how long does this usually take? Buying a new account and not being able to use it because there are either not enough root admins or they just never go online is kinda annoying.
(Jun 17 2016, 03:31 AM)Foekroka Wrote: So uh, how long does this usually take? Buying a new account and not being able to use it because there are either not enough root admins or they just never go online is kinda annoying.

Sometimes root admins go MIA due to vacations, personal problems, etc. I apologize for the wait, they will get to your ban appeal eventually.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Jun 17 2016, 06:15 AM)ryz Wrote:
(Jun 17 2016, 03:31 AM)Foekroka Wrote: So uh, how long does this usually take? Buying a new account and not being able to use it because there are either not enough root admins or they just never go online is kinda annoying.

Sometimes root admins go MIA due to vacations, personal problems, etc. I apologize for the wait, they will get to your ban appeal eventually.

something tells me you guys may need a few more root admins.