Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban appeal
yesterday i bought a counter strike source in steam after that i played 8hr yesterday , today i tried to join it showed me a same message you have been banned SMAC eye test voilation. YOU guys told me to u have to buy this game on steam because i am banned in NON-STEAM game. I purchased it so why i got a same message ;( help me please.

MY STEAM ID =STEAM_0:0:78982284
[Image: sig.php?player_id=100&background=10]
What you were doing at the moment of the ban? please explain more! any kind of hax?
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
(Jun 25 2016, 04:48 PM)Loks Wrote: What you were doing at the moment of the ban? please explain more! any kind of hax?

guys i did nothing today or yesterday why message is coming again , i was cheated 2 year ago in this server and i had been banned for this reason and you guys told me to purchasse a new copy of source on steam , now i purchased it but the message is still coming again. ;(. EVEN i am not a non-steamer anymore.HELP PLEASE ! i wanna play on this server.
usually this goes for a wall hax or something like that... anyways wait for a root admin to take a look! they are the only ones who can say if ur gonna be unban or not!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
When you buy a steam-copy, you have to post your steam id on the fourms before playing on any of our servers or you will just be banned. Please wait for a root admin.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
where is root admin ;( i am waiting its getting long................
(Jun 26 2016, 12:02 PM)fraz Wrote: where is root admin ;( i am waiting its getting long................

They have personal lives too.

All you can do is wait my friend.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
aaaaaaaaaaaaa Tongue
Removed the ban for STEAM_0:0:78982284.

You were supposed to make a thread before joining the servers.