Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  juniorc4 walls
Attached is a demo of "juniorc4"  he walls please review the demo admins please message me

STEAM_0:0:42184815 that is his steam id 

https://www.mediafire.com/?ha7an847rctww4c
https://www.mediafire.com/?ha7an847rctww4c

the link is the demo
Please wait patiently for the demo to be reviewed. Is there any specific ticks that you are concerned about?
(Aug 16 2016, 06:24 PM)sosa Wrote: Please wait patiently for the demo to be reviewed. Is there any specific ticks that you are concerned about?

what do u mean ticks
(Aug 16 2016, 06:57 PM)SpoonGTR Wrote:
(Aug 16 2016, 06:24 PM)sosa Wrote: Please wait patiently for the demo to be reviewed. Is there any specific ticks that you are concerned about?

what do u mean ticks

Ticks are the time stamps in the demo, which you can view by typing demoui in console while playing the demo.
(Aug 16 2016, 06:57 PM)SpoonGTR Wrote:

what do u mean ticks

he means a specific time in the demo where the suspect uses walls. Like when you type demoui it shows the tick number.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Stop spamming and be patient.
Yes, there are several people that think he walls and what not, as well as why I told you to post your demo(s), while the admins are all able to get a chance to review what you have and what you post, but I did also to let you know to have patience while it may take a little bit for everyone to be able to review it. So please have patience while it is in the process, thank you for your cooperation.
(Aug 16 2016, 08:38 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Yes, there are several people that think he walls and what not, as well as why I told you to post your demo(s), while the admins are all able to get a chance to review what you have and what you post, but I did also to let you know to have patience while it may take a little bit for everyone to be able to review it. So please have patience while it is in the process, thank you for your cooperation.

okay, thank you.
Provide ticks if not don't bother posting. Next person who decides to post non-useful stuff gets banned.

I'll review the demos when I get home.
What a complete and utter waste of time. I just watched the entire demo with r_drawothermodels 2 enabled and going quarter playback speed on every kill Junior got in that demo. There is literally nothing that would make me believe that Junior was using wall hacks at any point during that demo. He isn't anticipating movements through the walls, he isn't preaiming people that he otherwise didn't hear or have intel on. He is checking all corners, boxes, spots. At tick ~38000 when Junior and another player are pushing A-Ramp, if you are using r_drawother.. you can see the CT hop up on the box just barely out of juniors view who is watching the cross from Connector to site. If he was walling, it would be highly likely for him to move the CT into his view and kill him, which he doesn't; he doesn't even react. This is the strongest evidence against walling in this demo imo. I have 1500 hours on CSS and almost 3000 on CSGO. I've been overwatch on GO for over a year now.. I know what wall hacking look like and there is nothing even close to it in this demo.

Reasons Spoon thinks Junior is hacking: Lower skill player (~7 RWS, Junior is more than double him), anger issues.

Earlier while i was waiting for one of the cent pug servers to populate Type R (spoon) had joined, asked if i was an admin; I told him no and asked what he needed. He asked me to watch the demo of Junior, I did, came back and said it didn't look he was hacking in the slightest. He proceeded to tell me I was stupid, to say that i was 'probably 14 years old', when i told him I was 18 he said he 'didn't want someone my age watching it any ways' and then blocked me.

I'm no admin, but this is my two sense on the complaint...

edit: I was under the assumption that type R and spoonGTR were the same people... my bad.