Server : Pug Mix 1 asia
Map : De_dust2

Player Name : strapping young lad
STEAM_0:1:34619539

Round : 9
Score : 5-4

demo match : https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/45916

(Terrorist) strapping young lad @ T Spawn :  fuck idk why i joined`

(Sep 02 2015, 11:23 AM)Black Blood Wrote: I will take note of that . On the other hand, I will make this the final warning to every puggers. Yes I have seen many of you "manually" swapping yourself after teams have been chose. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. This applies to all situations; whether the teams is stacked due to someone leaving the server or whatever the reason is. You are not allowed to manually switched yourself in a pug scrim. If any admin catches you from now on, expect some form of punishment.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
Relax Jan. Stick to the topic. Explain it!

(Aug 31 2015, 10:29 PM)Riser Wrote: you should not be switching teams at all once the PUG starts.

(Sep 07 2016, 02:53 PM)Zekruda Wrote: Just another butthurt kid. RQ's on almost every nuke game, or stirs his team to do so cus they get their ass kicked and now comes crying on the forums.

Free to rq right? why do you want to join to other team? instead of retaining to your own team? To save your RWS? Am I right? I noticed it, every time you joins pug server. you never type .sub coz u wanted to play in a winning team. If you want to watch the match , just watch via SourceTV. Smile

(Sep 07 2016, 03:30 PM)luxuriant Wrote:
(Sep 07 2016, 02:53 PM)Zekruda Wrote: Just another butthurt kid. RQ's on almost every nuke game, or stirs his team to do so cus they get their ass kicked and now comes crying on the forums.

Free to rq right? why do you want to join to other team? instead of retaining to your own team? To save your RWS? Am I right? I noticed it, every time you joins pug server. you never type .sub coz u wanted to play in a winning team. If you want to watch the match , just watch via SourceTV. Smile

Not really. A lot of the times I'm just AFK in game ALTABBED, unless someone steam messages me to sub in for someone else who might have left. I don't think it's a rule that we HAVE to do .sub and not just be able to spectate the game. And, I've been subbed into the losing team many times as well. Maybe you should just get your facts right. In fact I don't really care about RWS, which you obviously do cus you're clearly mad and made the effort to make this post. But why are you noticing me so closely anyway?

And what's there to explain? Are you dumb? I team stacked once, and you're already crying. If someone's gonna warn me or something, let them do it. You don't needa quote Riser about something he said a year ago.
Dis dude sayin it's okay to rule break wtf
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Take this as my only warning, or any other admins warning.

If you switch teams, to make it even more stacked you get banned.

If this happens, specifically with you the ban will be longer than usual.

-CLOSED-