Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  calisnipe power abusing report
i was playing on season when calisnipe started mocking me/offending me, so i said "fuck you" back, he then said he would mute me if i continued, so i stopped. after about 1-2 rounds i called him a bully since he started picking on me for no reason, he then muted me and after that  kicked me, in the middle of a pug, an ongoing pug (i lost my place) and then once i rejoined he  basically said if i mute evade again ill get banned "_.-'*'-._CaliSnipe_.-'*'-._ :  go around a mute again you'll recieve a 24hour ban." 

you can check the demo for proof

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/playe..._engine=13

the one on season on september 27th
1. I agreed with another player that you were a bad player, 2, I did not cuss at you, 3rd, I told you to stop, you continued, you got a mute, 4th, don't find a way around a mute because then you received a kick. and if you were to do that again yes, you would get a ban. have a good day.
1. i wasnt using my mic, you shouldve gagged not muted. 2. what do u mean i "found a way around a mute" 3. you did cuss at me
Watched the demo (110000 tick, for other admins who wants to review).

You asked Cali to ban rhN for "cheating", he said no, you asked again, he said you're terrible for calling cheat som1 with 13-7 as score. Then you said youd put him 6 feet under on lan (not sure if it was for the lols but whatever), he answered back that hed put you 20 feet under online (clearly not a death threat), then alex you spammed for about 2-3 rounds about him being a bully and else.

He warned you twice, before muting you, he finally kicked you out of the game when he noticed you werent muted anymore (not sure if the unmute was just a bug, or whatever).

Dont know if you "evaded" the mute or not, its a grey area, if he had banned you, for the unmute, it could have been admin abuse in my opinion, but it was just a kick.

And yes if you evade "muting" on purpose, you can get a short ban for that.
even if I did cuss I wasn't cussing you out via fuck you faggot or anything like that, I cuss it happens. I told you to stop, you didn't therefor you got penalized when you continued. I shouldn't have to mute or gag or silence you in the first place for you to listen, so the kick was indeed legit.
ben you have made good points, yes i said rhn was cheating, which was for the "lols" also saying that i would put cali 6 feet under at lan was for the "lols"

also cali thats homophobic

and i didnt mute evade, he kicked me, when i rejoined, he said i mute evaded

edit: muting is for player voice, gagging is for chat (afaik) might be diff on some servers

edit 2: i said id put him 6 feet under at lan, and he returns with "fuck you faggot", i then return with "fuck you" and then he gets power hungry, seems a bit abuse-y to me, also i called him a "bully" which isnt really an insult, and i got muted
You can't evade a gag anyways, It's already stored in your SteamID so disconnecting just to evade a gag will not work.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Sep 28 2016, 11:08 AM)Sibrox Wrote: You can't evade a gag anyways, It's already stored in your SteamID so disconnecting just to evade a gag will not work.

I have seen it done  Undecided
I think there is a way around both gag and .ignore
(Sep 28 2016, 11:08 AM)Sibrox Wrote: You can't evade a gag anyways, It's already stored in your SteamID so disconnecting just to evade a gag will not work.

If the admin didnt set the time for the gag or the mute, it will be expired when rejoin the server.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
how could i evade it tho?