Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Kicked for slot
Video
I got kicked from cache during a pug on pug 2 Asia server for slot. I was standing first in spectators and got instantly subbed as the person left. The person left joined back and asked for slot. Admin painkiller(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990189932) who was also playing asked me if i can join spec so that the person who left gets his slot back. I said him to get me my spec slot back as i will be at last again and will have to wait for it. After few rounds discussing with his friends, he kicked me. Is that right? I have attached a recorded file below.Let me know asap.
Let's see what painkiller says.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Take a look at demo de_cache Oct 08 2016 10:03 PM - Oct 08 2016 10:41 PM Pug 2 Asia(128 tick). Ty
My view
I see, if Ω was the only one is spec then bloodbath move spec, but he couldn't because there were like 3 other specs. I don't see the point why he had to be asked to spec :/
Ω might not have even been put back into the team.
The admin was also being pressured into doing something.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Suhel,
Jan was in the game from the start. He told the team that he will restart and come back to game. With that he left and rejoined. Before forcing you to spec, I asked you 3 times to do the same.The same request was placed by Jan and also other team members. After long haul you didnt responded, thus forced me to spec you so Jan gets his slot back.
If he had been kicked or so, then he cant ask for slot.
Feel free to give your opinion.
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
Painkiller my friend i don't really care if he told the team that he will come back or not.What I want to say that people in spec cannot be considered responsible for getting subbed in when they have auto sub on, and if they don't wanna spec back and lose their place then you cannot just kick them off. I replied to everything you asked me in game and you say i didn't replied to you and after a long haul you had to kick me. Seriously!
I'm the player in question, and firstly you weren't kicked. You were moved to Spectators, and I was swapped in. There's a difference. And I did tell you before leaving, (check the demo if you want) that I had to restart my modem and will be back as I was experiencing connection issues. I'd say I wasn't even gone for more than 2 mins max to sort out my connection and get back, and this is where you were so adamant in not returning my slot. It was a good 5 rounds or more only after which Painkiller decided to swap you out cus I and a few others were pressuring him for you to return my slot. If you're complaining of waiting then you just gotta learn how to wait just like the rest of us, including myself who had to get that slot and had to leave for a bit to sort out my connection. Infact there were guys who came before you and was already waiting in spec but somehow you managed to replace me.
I still don't know why this "I was just doing something now give me back my slot" is even allowed. A player who is substituting should be allowed to play regardless of what kind of reason you have. You guys are not playing a private match and you should consider other players who want to play too.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Once you are in the pug, you are their to either stay or leave. You should not receive a say in being allowed back into your spot after leaving. If the person who took it wants to be kind enough to let you back in then so be it. My game has crashed a few times and people aren't always the nicest and let me have my spot back. Once you are on a team, you are committed to the full length of the pug unless you spec out/leave. If someone takes your spot you are done with the pug until being subd back in or a new pug starts.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
There has been countless number of threads and discussions on this:
https://war-lords.net/thread-15541-post-...#pid119464

If an admin asks you to do something and you don't do it, it's considered ignoring admin which can warrant action.