Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  I'm banned again I guess? By SMAC?
I tried to get on to scrim today because I haven't in a couple of days, and it says,
 (SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop.)

I've had this problem on other accounts and I've bought the game on a different account just so I could play again and I've already made the ban appeals, and I thought it was already evident that this account would be unbanned and my previous one would be banned to replace this one etc.. I don't understand what's going on really but I wasn't banned last week and now I am. 

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:441726

If anybody could help, it'd be appreciated. Thank you all.
Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
dudes got like 10 accounts with atleast 4 with vacs....stop cheating bruh
(Oct 20 2016, 10:44 PM)tekneeq222 Wrote: dudes got like 10 accounts with atleast 4 with vacs....stop cheating bruh

VACS all on CSGO, none from source. I actually value source more than that, css is original and my favorite counter-strike, who gives a damn about some overly updated csgo lol, I've never cheated on css, though I still have this SMAC thing to worry about
the place u got ur csgo hacks also gives css hacks correct me if I'm wrong... why cheat in one and not the other... u obv had sometime of hack cuz u got vac not over watched ban
some type*
(Oct 20 2016, 11:09 PM)waanu Wrote:
(Oct 20 2016, 10:44 PM)tekneeq222 Wrote: dudes got like 10 accounts with atleast 4 with vacs....stop cheating bruh

VACS all on CSGO, none from source. I actually value source more than that, css is original and my favorite counter-strike, who gives a damn about some overly updated csgo lol, I've never cheated on css, though I still have this SMAC thing to worry about
That 28.5% headshot percentage says otherwise... Not even the greatest css/csgo players are able to maintain that high of a headshot percentage. Care to explain?
Plus if you cheat on csgo then you more than likely cheat on CSS.

Even ghoul who arguably has the best deag shot in the game struggles to maintan 24%+
(Oct 21 2016, 03:59 AM)sosa Wrote:
(Oct 20 2016, 11:09 PM)waanu Wrote:

That 28.5% headshot percentage says otherwise... Not even the greatest css/csgo players are able to maintain that high of a headshot percentage. Care to explain?
Plus if you cheat on csgo then you more than likely cheat on CSS.

Even ghoul who arguably has the best deag shot in the game struggles to maintan 24%+
Well first, is there any demo evidence that I may even be cheating? I've played CSS for over 4 years now and I guess using explicitely the deagle most of the time I've played has allowed for me to hit accurate headshots. Also I wouldn't of wasted all the time I've taken to get unbanned on this server just to get banned again. I see no point in it. Also the last VAC I've gotten on csgo was from me attempting to override sv_cheats on fucking csgo demoviewer while playing with some idiot friends. I had no clue VAC secured servers even on demoviewer, so it was a mistake of mine. But still please, I didn't know my headshot percentage was apparently unusual but okay I guess, please find some demos of me playing so called fishy that I'd even deserve a ban :/ like please this is all from the reaccuring SMAC autoban in like the beginning of 2015. It's nearly the end of 2016 now, I've never cheated on source since. And even if I would, I'd never cheat on War-Lords, it's literally my only source of scrimmages on css anymore, and to be honest, css is a golden game compared to csgo.
Wait for Bison to respond. He is the one that rescinded the unban.
(Oct 22 2016, 09:37 PM)sosa Wrote: Wait for Bison to respond. He is the one that rescinded the unban.

Thank you, hopefully everything will be clear and I can play again, I really do enjoy this server alot, I assure anyone who thinks of me as sketchy that I am not cheating. I wouldnt waste time getting unbanned in the first place, just to get banned again. When I do play css, this is the only server I even go on mostly. I hope bison understands whats going on..

If anybody needs to contact me here's my steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/jauern