Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Cali, Admin abuse
Player: Calisnipes(Trump That Bitch 2016)

Kicks a player for not doing good, clear example of admin abuse. Kicked the player I'm Trash in this pug https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/48326

Somewhere near round 10 I believe.

Also,
Cali played 4 rounds of this pug and just randomly leaves without a sub along with Kamy. https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/48328
Cali proceeds to join the other server https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/48327 right after. Clear intention of killing a pug. I've seen him ban people for doing this in the past also. Such a hypocrite.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
I can verify.

Cali needs to be more responsible with his admin powers. Use them for good, not to aid him win a losing pug.

Warm regards,
nMe
He's been abusing more than 250 since day 1 of his admin
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I kicked the guy in question, Cali even complained that i did it before him, he has no business in pug servers.

Did I admin abused ? Technically yes, you could say so, but ive had enough of the avalanche of noobs and csgo trolls polluting whats left of css "competitive" scene. Honestly, if you cant hit over 40-45 adr in general or you dont know any of the basics of any fps around, stick to public servers, its not fun for anyone getting those types of players on their teams.

Even more when you consider teams are rws "balanced" and new players are given 8,77 rws from the get go, when they rarely ever do higher then 6 rws, stacking teams every time there is new players around.

Im open to argue about it Tongue
So junior, you may want to get some facts straight as ben said, he beat me to the punch, and I've 24hour banned people for specing out - intentionally killing a pug, I don't like you and several people don't like you, I didn't intentionally kill a pug, I intentionally left a pug to stop playing with you, so you may get over yourself.

-Also, picking maps people don't like and you commenting specifically Well I'm picking this map because nobody likes it, now lets talk about intentionally killing a pug. Think before you speak how about that.
I apologize, I thought it was cali. And picking maps people don't like is not against the rules because I am actually enjoying them and want to play them. AND it has not resulted in the killing of a pug. Only when you left has it so far.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Ben,

You've never kicked someone on my team going 1-15 when playing vs you.
nme

Ive kicked 10s of trolls whatever side they were on, my thoughts on noobs trying to pug bef4 doing pubs is recent, since recently there is a lot more new csgo players and trolls around. If what i did was against the rule, id ask if we can change the rules on that subject, if we cant, id ask to have my admin removed because i can't guarantee i wont do it again.
(Nov 09 2016, 05:04 AM)_nme Wrote: Ben,

You've never kicked someone on my team going 1-15 when playing vs you.

Also, in my last 95 pugs, what you describe occured once, on nuke and we started ct side and won pistol rounds on t side.

This particular time, it was on a balanced map (season), not a heavily sided one like nuke or prodigy.
(Nov 09 2016, 09:14 AM)Ben- Wrote: nme

Ive kicked 10s of trolls whatever side they were on, my thoughts on noobs trying to pug bef4 doing pubs is recent, since recently there is a lot more new csgo players and trolls around. If what i did was against the rule, id ask if we can change the rules on that subject, if we cant, id ask to have my admin removed because i can't guarantee i wont do it again.

At least you can recognize that you are not an impartial admin.

wL needs its entire team/staff to be composed of impartial admins, 60% doesn't cut it. wL has to do away with dummies and their huge egos like calisnipe, seeking approval from a majority of players, esp. the cool kids on the server, this all being a poor, completely see-through attempt at establishing himself as someone on the server.

I have a demo of DVS explaining all the dick sucking calisnipe was trying to do to him, it's a good clip, I'll dig it up and post it.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.