Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Banned for 2 days
So I recently found out about this site and wanted to play some css 5vs5 instead of the usual pub or deathmatch stuff. So today (11/23/2016) I started playing with a friend on a server. So we started a match and my friend started having ping problems because his dad was playing a game or something and when my friend did something his dad would get mad. so he kept on going online/offline a lot. So he got banned for "ghosting" even though he just had problems with his internet, etc. After that, I kept on playing and stuff and someone asks me to change to spectator. I said no because I wanted to play and he doesn't tell me what to do. So he keeps on telling me to go to spectator and I tell him that I do what I want and he doesn't control me. And then he said "not when deadie is here". At first I said ok. but after literally less than 30 sec I get kicked by "deadie" or "deadplanet". I think this is wrong that I got banned for wanting to play a game. and the worst part is that I got banned for 2 days for not going into spectator and my friend got banned for 30 min for "ghosting" (not saying that he did because he didn't tell anyone where they were and did not tell me in private message where they were). I personally think this is admin abuse and deadplanet should at least be banned for a day or get his admin privileges removed for a day. and deadplanet, if you're reading this, please warn people before banning them and don't ban people when you have no clue if they are ghosting or not. and also, deadplanet, don't be a fucking faggot.
~Danger Noodles
I realised you guys were new so I banned your friend for 30 mins so that he could get to play after the match ended. He got banned because he kept joining and rejoining, subbing and un-subbing, it all seemed quite sketchy, especially at 28 mins in the match demo. Don't listen to what other people say about me, Regular players like to mess around. You should have listened to the admin which was me of course & not say something along the lines of "i do whatever i want". The team was blaming you for losing rounds since you were going 8/20, not playing with the team too. I warned your friend multiple times, the ban would be much longer than 30 mins. We have alot of new players on Warlords, not all of them break rules, maybe because they actually read the rules.

*DEAD* Danger Noodles : I'm playing for fun
*DEAD* Danger Noodles : lmao
*DEAD* SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ : this is competitive
*DEAD* Edward. : this is comp
*DEAD* SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ : for people
*DEAD* ✪ CrazyNess ♕ : lol i know
Score: [T 14 / CT 11 / R 26/30]
SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ : go to a pub if you want to play for fun
Danger Noodles : I can do what I want

Read the rules before you play.
You were not trying to win, letting the team down since you were only playing for fun. I'm not saying you can't have your fun but going 8/20 in a pug then saying you can do what you want isn't right. I understand your new, but joining the server without reading the rules could obviously get you banned.
https://servers.war-lords.net/motd
~Deadie
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Nov 12 2016, 05:31 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: I realised you guys were new so I banned your friend for 30 mins so that he could get to play after the match ended. He got banned because he kept joining and rejoining, subbing and un-subbing, it all seemed quite sketchy, especially at 28 mins in the match demo. Don't listen to what other people say about me, Regular players like to mess around. You should have listened to the admin which was me of course & not say something along the lines of "i do whatever i want". The team was blaming you for losing rounds since you were going 8/20, not playing with the team too. I warned your friend multiple times, the ban would be much longer than 30 mins. We have alot of new players on Warlords, not all of them break rules, maybe because they actually read the rules.

*DEAD* Danger Noodles :  I'm playing for fun
*DEAD* Danger Noodles :  lmao
*DEAD* SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ :  this is competitive
*DEAD* Edward. :  this is comp
*DEAD* SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ :  for people
*DEAD* ✪ CrazyNess ♕ :  lol i know
Score: [T 14 / CT 11 / R 26/30]
SLEEPIE AF Deadie ^^ :  go to a pub if you want to play for fun
Danger Noodles :  I can do what I want

Read the rules before you play.
You were not trying to win, letting the team down since you were only playing for fun. I'm not saying you can't have your fun but going 8/20 in a pug then saying you can do what you want isn't right. I understand your new, but joining the server without reading the rules could obviously get you banned.
https://servers.war-lords.net/motd
~Deadie

But you was ghosty aswell i understand why deadie banned you.
1-Ghosting
2-Ignoring admins or undermining their actions
3-Ignoring game objectives (e.g., not trying to win)

and u cant do what u want... and u deserve another ban for dissrespecting admin: " and also, deadplanet, don't be a fucking faggot."
Banned for 3 days*
I didnt see that, thank you Drago
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Yeah you kind of earned that ban.