Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: S  Preference of Hand
Is there any advantage of using a left hand in the game compare to the more common right hand use??
Wouldn't say so, it's just a matter of preference to me.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Up for an away gamer? Wink
But seriously, I have never even tried it. I just don't see it giving any sort of advantage.
If your right eye is dominant, then you use your weapon on the left, if your left eye is more dominant, then you use your weapon on the right. Some people just like to have it on the left too, regardless of which eye is more dominant.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
In my view if you are a terrorist on dust 2,and you have Left hand weapon control it should give you advantage on cat and A longĀ  while picking.Only a smaller part of your body will go out first compared to right hand weapon control.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong . Smile
(Nov 25 2016, 05:18 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: If your right eye is dominant, then you use your weapon on the left, if your left eye is more dominant, then you use your weapon on the right. Some people just like to have it on the left too, regardless of which eye is more dominant.

Completely agreeing with your point.
There are lot of pro awpers who use a predominately left hand like Dazed .Not sure of his dominant eye tho Tongue
Misleading topic name. >.>
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dragon's post:
   Riser
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Its all a question of habits, like the what is the best resolution debate .....

Some say its " "
Others say its " "

But in the end, most hardcore oldschool players just stick with 800 x 600, by habits.

In other words, play with what you are used to, its not the time to relearn the game !
(Nov 25 2016, 10:05 AM)Dragon Wrote: Misleading topic name. >.>

Haha, i'm suprised i didn't realize that myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like ryz's post:
   Drago, Riser
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
make a shortcut, and switch from left to right. people sometimes prefer peeking corners with weapon in other hand.