Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Gabe Hacking?
Alias: Gabe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1697541

In this demo Gabe was afk or "doing something" he gets back 15-20 secs back into round (note this is t side nuke) he walks outside from spawn after a individual ct gets enough time to get behind t red box before gabe shows at big boxes outside.
Now when Gabe walks out from t boxes outside he looks through the small box next to redbox unknowingly of his position and then traces the guy through the redbox and then kills him as he walks out right side of the redbox. This is probably the most obvious of the clips but if this isnt enough i have another demo of just regular gameplay in the same game and should be enough proof that he is cheating.

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/50161

Rounds that are pretty interesting: 4,10,11,15,20,21,22,23,25
I just finished watching the demo, I'm going to get other administrators opinions.

Thank you.
[Image: 76561198018513830.png]
Is he a dirty chet or???
ye
Why go to ticks never worked for me?
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Dec 16 2016, 06:27 AM)Angel Wrote: Why go to ticks never worked for me?

It got broke back in 2013 or 2014 I think. When valve broke 100 tic.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
You guys are soo sad, If gabe hacks, I must be a professional cs player.
kids cry about the cheats, the real cheats on warlord servers are the ghosters. You guys need to work on catching ghosting! I know ghosting will continue because of friends, but this is the biggest issue on warlord servers. Admin abuse and Ghosting players. TRUE FACT.
(Feb 02 2017, 06:52 AM)SmiLeY5Star Wrote: kids cry about the cheats, the real cheats on warlord servers are the ghosters. You guys need to work on catching ghosting! I know ghosting will continue because of friends, but this is the biggest issue on warlord servers. Admin abuse and Ghosting players. TRUE FACT.

If so, please report the admin abuse and ghosting activity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Riser