Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost (ROBBED) my phone and it has my steam guard in it. Contacted steam and asked if I can get my account back without the steam guard, they wanted a proof if it was my account and they asked me if I can tell what credit card I used to purchase the games. I believe it was May 2006? that my uncle bought it for me, he couldn't remember what credit card he used (WAS 10 YEARS AGO). Messaged steam that my uncle couldn't remember it and they replied with the same thing (what credit blah..) Since then I didn't reply back, it was hopeless.

I've been researching with the help of Lord Google if I can access into my account without steam guard or if I can disable the app so far no progress. Maybe some of you guys can help me out?

STEAM NAME: konz.

Merry Christmas from the BEST ASIAN PUGGER (jk)
Steam are annoying with their security stuff, forced security, it's pretty annoying imo. Not sure you can do anything about it. But maybe someone has an idea.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Steam guard is syncd with your cell phone number?
If it is you can get that number from the provider and use it on new phone then you can access steam.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
You should have the code to remove the authenticator, the one they gave you and told you to note it down somewhere.

That along with your phone number should already be enough.
(Dec 24 2016, 05:22 AM)Riser Wrote: You should have the code to remove the authenticator, the one they gave you and told you to note it down somewhere.

That along with your phone number should already be enough.

I lost my recovery code!!!! I might have to buy a new copy of CSS but I can use my shared acc.. thanks for the help and Merry Christmas
(Dec 24 2016, 05:07 AM)Dragon Wrote: Steam guard is syncd with your cell phone number?
If it is you can get that number from the provider and use it on new phone then you can access steam.

Yes, it's syncd w/ my cell no. That's impossible, thanks tho! Merry Christmas Big Grin