Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Loopz abusing admin
I believe i posted this in the correct section of the forums.
If many people are complaining about him misusing his admin powers then surely something is wrong here, although they might be "salty", they did get banned/kicked for not actually breaking any rules, which i guess gives them the right to be angry over loopz actions.
It's not my fault that they are not expressing their opinions formally, but then again this is the correct section of the forums and i can't control what they say, I just see them expressing their opinions, both with and against.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
The kick wasn't justified. The disrespect admin rule only applies when players directly and repeatedly insult the admin, but only when the admin did not provoke (which would make it a player-player dispute). If a player shit talks/annoys you.. generally use !ignore. If they are a server-wide nuisance !silence them. If they are griefing !ban them.

There is only two instances when an admin needs to use !kick in a PUG. If they are bypassing .kickafks by spinning/walking forward or they're afk in spec and not .sub'd. All other situations should normally result in !silence or !ban. Keep in mind a player whose bad, but not trolling, isn't valid justification for admin action.

Bison is probably going to make changes to the admin plugin, and over the next few days I'll be actively monitoring admin activity. I also don't really care if people complain but can't keep their chill here, I'm leaving their posts up to show how childish they are. I'm going to close this thread, I've already warned loopz and if it continues further action will be taken.

-CLOSED-