Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reorting admin abuse
Hello, i have been playing on your server #7, the warcraft mod one. The administrator Naive in my opinion does not deserve the authority you have granted him as an administrator.

His first offense against me was killing me because i chose to camp while being pitted against two players that vastly out levelled me.
his second offense was slapping me around after i chose not to sacrifice myself to defuse a bom
and his third offense was kicking me from the server after i called him out on his behavior.

I enjoy playing on your warcraft server, i hope you will disipline naive for his childish behavior and abuse of trusted authority.

------ Merged May 30, 2011 ------

My steam ID is TomTom if you need to get in touch with me

EDIT: Merged double posts.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
TomTom Wrote:My steam ID is TomTom if you need to get in touch with me.
That is definitely  not your steam ID Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Well TomTom, you were camping spawn as T with bomb in a 2 vs 2, So I slayed. Any admin on our server would have done the same. Then despite numerous warnings you continued to not go after objective and camp, and essentially run away from the other team every single round. You saw the bomb, had time to diffuse but ran away instead so i slapped you. Then you decided you were a big shot and said something along the lines of I hope you enjoyed having admin so I kicked you. Everything I did is in the code of conduct and if you dont heed admin warnings you will be punished.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Offense 4 was a random slaying on de dust about 30 minutes after posting this complaint, probably in response to it. please do something about this childish administrator!\

you go ahead and justify your actions however you want, the logs will prove your misbehavior.

Despite my continued attempts to be polite and request to this administrator that he stop abusing his positon, he decided to ban me from the server. Is anything going to be done about this? I will submit my logs as proof of this childish behavior if necessary.

My bad Xferior, i meant to say my player ID was TomTom, i don't use steam.

EDIT: Merged Multiple  posts.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
I am checking the logs right now. Also, it was only a 10 minute ban. Your going to have to wait it out. By the way, please stop double posting its getting quite annoying merging them.  Tongue

The ban doesn't really bother me, because if children like naive are going to be left in charge then i will take my game experience elsewhere. Sorry for the double posting, i will modify my posts if i need to add to them from now on.
Tom Tom,  you sat in spawn not playing for several rounds while you did nothing but accuse me of admin abuse. The 10 minute ban was for you to review the rules, just as i warned you I would do if you continued what you were doing. You were disrupting the game again and frankly annoying me and other players. Your actions seemed to indicate that you needed a time out, so that's precisely what you got.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Stop making up excuses to safe face. You screwed up. You know you screwed up. Xferior will see this when he finishes with the logs. On that note i find it inappropriate to continue arguing the matter with you on the forum. So i will not be replying to anything else you type.
RESOLVED

AdminCodeOfConduct Wrote:Burn, slay, freeze, beacon, slap, etc can be used at your discretion for anyone breaking the rules, for afk players or the last player's aren't completing the objective holding up the server (aka camping or hiding). The type of power can be left up to the Admin on how deserving they think the offender is.

If you were camping and/or holding up the game, then i suppose that the slaps/slays were justifiable. However, I am pretty sure that the 10 minute ban was out of line, but it already expired.

-CLOSED-