Steam  PUG
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:13367076
Community ID
Length
1 d (Banned)
Reason
left live pug w/out sub (1)

Hello again today...not really sure what happened with this one...I played in a pug right before then left to go to the CENT servers and was about to start a PUG and got banned right before map change? Everyone left EU servers, and no one is even there now. The server didn't have enough to start a pug so I'm not sure how I could have possibly gotten banned. Right now the server is stuck on Nuke which makes me think that something is up and Im not crazy here...also I think that the person who was also banned at the same time as me same server had the same problem happen to him...I would use my pug unban but I have already done that this month, so please remove this when you come across it

thanks

sift
Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   sift
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Two unwarranted bans in two days!

Thanks ryz
Well at least the first one was earned and at least however long this one lasts makes up for the time that you were unbanned yesterday for it would be karma at its finest.
(Jan 20 2017, 06:58 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Well at least the first one was earned and at least however long this one lasts makes up for the time that you were unbanned yesterday for it would be karma at its finest.

You were proven to have done things the wrong way, as usual, inconveniencing everyone along the way, but you would only read the post and decline to post on that closed thread.

Karma would be you losing admin for using it poorly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Drago
actually I couldn't read it because it was a white screen so please get your facts straight otherwise I would've posted on the appeal, hence you posted a triple ban appeal.
"actually I couldn't read it because it was a white screen so please get your facts straight otherwise I would've posted on the appeal, hence you posted a triple ban appeal."

It was fixed in like an hour though.
Thanks for all of your help nonetheless.

Hopefully this ban will be resolved soon.

thanks

sift
UNBANNED

-CLOSED-
(Jan 21 2017, 01:03 AM)Riser Wrote: UNBANNED

-CLOSED-

thanks friend