Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  admin abuse { not first time )
name during the game : -cCc-
steamid :  STEAM_0:0:172480669

gloopZ loopz or whatever this kid you guys should take hes admin away always the same story he think hes admin so ? hes allow to do everything i guess not and in this case he banned me for teamflashing lemme tell you  i PREFLASH every round to stop the hard RUSH of my opponent team n when im playing PUG that means if you play with me at the same site you see im throwing flash you dont run into it but he did and after that he banned me 60min for teamflashing WELL 2min later i was on war-lords he unbanned me ??? like i said this is not first time he probably hates me i can say that becauz when i threw my first flash he said to me Nice job ccc nice flash after that ignored me and stopped coming to the same place i play and guess what after couple rounds he came back where i played and ofcourse i flash the tunnels every round called '' PREFLASH '' in this case it was d2 and he was just waiting for the flash so he can ban me :Smile if he did the right thing ? why did he unban me like the 1 time before i got banned same shit like this and not even 2min after that ban he unbanned me AGAIN take hes fucking admin away its not first time like i said this kid is a TROLLL and im very respectfull every other player knows me at wL this is not my first day i playing here ;Wink
Ban has expired. But would like to see proof of team flashing from loopz to justify this ban.

(also would be better to move this to player reports)
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Its not about the ban as far as i can see ryz, read all of it.
im not that low i cant wait 1 hour til the ban expired i have more things to do but this is one of the things it happened before and i didnt post it but as far i can see all bad things on the forums and this is second time he banned me for nothing if you not gonna take action this time at least try something with auto-message that when he joins i wont play at the same

ps: gtfo > loopZ
[-] The following 1 user Likes drake622's post:
   CaliSnipe