Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Got banned?
(Feb 01 2017, 12:21 AM)calisnipe Wrote: I would just like to inform you, Root Admins/The owners hire Admins on to look into the server side of things, not every root admin see's what goes on in the servers, this is where the Admins fall into place, via enforcing the rules, making sure the servers are running smoothly. That is the job I'm doing and will continue doing.

- Also please, if anyone would like to further investigate his bans, and some of his random pugs, you will see more things than just the racial slur from the current pug the ban is for. Thank you.

Please see above.

(Feb 01 2017, 12:29 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Seeing as Calisnipe was not the admin on the server at the time and there was another admin present. He has no role in this situation. Ghoul dealt with the situation his way and if cali had a problem with the way he administered punishment by letting him off with a warning then maybe he should talk to a root admin about the "lack" of administration preformed on the server. This ban is unjust seeing as how it was already taken care of by a different admin and cali was not on and had to be told about it.
Thanks

An admin does not have to be present to a situation to make a decision on punishment. The original punishment was founded to be too small for the amount of bans present and thus increased.

(Feb 01 2017, 12:08 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: In the end, I dont want you to remove the term racism from the rule but rather you reconsider the ban since, I took the warning and stopped, the other bans were not of racism at all so you cant say that I've had warnings in the past. This would be considered ban without warning.

Racism isn't tolerated at all on our servers. You should consider yourself lucky if you received anything short of a permanent ban.
I highly recommend you take a look at our rules and adjust your attitude and word choice while playing on our servers.
DENIED