Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Approved  Queens Admin Application
Quote:Name: Levi aka QueenCrazy
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: 12AM-7AM
Tell us something about yourself: I've been admin on a mini games server, admin on two Garrys Mod servers and a moderator for another mini games server. I've been playing css for at least 7 years now. I use to never play in pug servers until one day my friend invited me to a wL pug server and I really enjoyed it so I kept going back to it, got better at the game, and met some amazing people. I don't know what I would be doing right now if the wL servers weren't there since it's where I spend most of my time now.
Reason For Admin Application: Referred by CaliSnipe. I enjoy being on the wL servers and is the only servers I really get on anymore especially since all the servers I did play on have died. Any other servers that are still alive really aren't that fun and I would rather just spend most of my time on wL anyways also since I'm usually on here I decided I should at least help out when there is nobody else to help and make sure to keep the server a fun place to be but also a competitive place to be at the same time. Big Grin

Additional Information
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, Drago
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Good luck bro.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Feb 02 2017, 11:37 AM)Drago Wrote: Good luck bro.

Thanks man Heart Smile
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
IN-EVALUATION

Your admin application has been put into evaluation. Please be patient as we evaluate it, this can take a week or longer.
Good luck bby <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   drake622, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Feb 02 2017, 03:08 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Good luck bby <3

Ty bby <333
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Deadplanet
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Good luck my little slut. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   QueenCrazy
APPROVED

Congratulations and Welcome to the War-Lords Admin team!

Check your inbox for a message from me =)
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Deadplanet, QueenCrazy