Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  second time it was being said to robben
regarding this thread: https://war-lords.net/thread-16491.html 

locking threads is what authoritarian fucks do btw, didn't even give me a chance to respond.

If you had give me a one day ban I wouldn't have made a fuss about it, I would still think it's absolutely pathetic, but I understand that there are easily offended asswipes & authoritarian intolerant cultures in our world. But a one month ban? You're crazy.

You're gonna ban someone for one month for saying "jewboy", first to -cCc- who has me muted so who cares, 20 minutes later to robben who is a friend.

Just think about that.

One month ban someone for saying the word "jewboy" twice.

It's absolutely pathetic.

I would sit hours in the game patiently waiting till the European PUG server would fill, while others would just come and leave. Keep banning people for absolute pathetic reasons, only INTOLERANT people from anti free speech countries would do. It's blatant authoritarian intolerance to be offended by the word 'jewboy'. That has nothing to do with racism, to people in the west it's insignificantly derogatory.

Also LOL @ claiming what I said was 100% wrong. The only thing I was wrong about is that the guy I said it to first was not a friend.
Well first of all i cant close threads but only root/senior admins can do that.
Second of all racism is racism , no matter how you express it, this is not going to change anything. Maybe you are right that you are protesting this ban, because we should give you a permanent ban being extremly toxic towards all the players who join on warm up or on pugs. Please dont act like a nice guy here , we all know who you really are, all of the EU players have you ignored and thats a fact. Do you even ask yourself why? Please, take this ban and dont make me gather a lot of evidences and ban you permanently for being extremly rude/toxic and being a troll.

If u want to make a real thread, make it .
[-] The following 3 users Like Drago's post:
   Deadplanet, drake622, QueenCrazy
(Feb 03 2017, 01:39 PM)arsene Wrote: regarding this thread: https://war-lords.net/thread-16491.html 

locking threads is what authoritarian fucks do btw, didn't even give me a chance to respond.

If you had give me a one day ban I wouldn't have made a fuss about it, I would still think it's absolutely pathetic, but I understand that there are easily offended asswipes & authoritarian intolerant cultures in our world. But a one month ban? You're crazy.

You're gonna ban someone for one month for saying "jewboy", first to -cCc- who has me muted so who cares, 20 minutes later to robben who is a friend.

Just think about that.

One month ban someone for saying the word "jewboy" twice.

It's absolutely pathetic.

I would sit hours in the game patiently waiting till the European PUG server would fill, while others would just come and leave. Keep banning people for absolute pathetic reasons, only INTOLERANT people from anti free speech countries would do. It's blatant authoritarian intolerance to be offended by the word 'jewboy'. That has nothing to do with racism, to people in the west it's insignificantly derogatory.

Also LOL @ claiming what I said was 100% wrong. The only thing I was wrong about is that the guy I said it to first was not a friend.

I was the one who closed the thread. You have not provided any names on a player report and refused to follow our procedures of reporting someone and the thread was getting flamed.

I HIGHLY suggest you change your attitude and very quickly lest you want me to go ahead and add/increase any bans too you for simply trolling.

If you have a report to make then follow our Report Guidelines and go from there.

-Closed-