Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadie: Clan owner since '14 
You can find the steam page here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/calmdowncss

I plan on having my own headquarters of Calm down on Warlords forum section.
Scrim now and then against players who can be find on "pcw websites" or random players from warlords community/friends list etc
If there is a chance of scrimming against clans then i'll take it and keep yo ass updated.

Requirements for scrimming:
Must be in the EU region: I ain't having no 200 ping player teleport around while we scrimming.
Speak le anglais
No kids: I ain't having no squeaky cod playing trashie running 'round like a headless chicken.

But of course there are no requirements to joining the steam group, I host tournaments now and then all for fun. There are other games you can find to play with players of the community too.

Riser/Bison i want my colour on the shoutbox to be a sexy gold looking colour.

Thank you for reading all of this, 
                                                  Certainly did not make this just to get a colour on the shoutbox!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Drago
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Feb 07 2017, 12:22 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Deadie: Clan owner since '14 

Scrim now and then against players who can be find on "pcw websites" or random players from warlords community/friends list etc
If there is a chance of scrimming against clans then i'll take it and keep yo ass updated.

Requirements:
Must be in the EU region: I ain't having no 200 ping player teleport around while we scrimming.
Speak le anglais
No kids: I ain't having no squeaky cod playing trashie running 'round like a headless chicken.

color whore lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
Your request is declined.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]

Speak le anglais

But of course there are no requirements to joining the steam group, I host tournaments now and then all for fun. There are other games you can find to play with players of the community too.

senpai i want to join!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes roby's post:
   Deadplanet
where is my hat? 
(Aug 23 2017, 08:26 PM)roby Wrote:

Speak le anglais

senpai i want to join!!!
oh shit, i didn't even remember this thread
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]