Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jesse watters
(Feb 07 2017, 12:27 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: We are in the flaming section.

Even if we are not in flaming section, flaming is the only thing your good on but its ok thats your level we all know now
(Feb 07 2017, 12:32 PM)Drago Wrote:

Even if we are not in flaming section, flaming is the only thing your good on but its ok thats your level we all know now

You need to take more ESL classes.

After yesterday's experience with vivix and sosa and whoever else they were chit chatting with on their fancy ventrilo server, I've sworn to get revenge on the wL admins and their friends for leaving me so badly butthurt last night. So my warning for you to go tell them all: Stay away from this section of the forums for your own good. You know not who you speak to. I will fully doxx you in a heartbeat and make the rest of your life miserable.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
>flaming section
>"Admin gets offended and nearly gets triggered"

It's a flaming section. It's either deal with it or stop replying on this thread.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Feb 07 2017, 12:44 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

After yesterday's experience with vivix and sosa and whoever else they were chit chatting with on their fancy ventrilo server, I've sworn to get revenge on the wL admins and their friends for leaving me so badly butthurt last night. So my warning for you to go tell them all: Stay away from this section of the forums for your own good. You know not who you speak to. I will fully doxx you in a heartbeat and make the rest of your life miserable.
Yeah keyboard warriors
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
Racism isn't tolerated. Flame as you like, but certain rules still apply.
[-] The following 2 users Like Riser's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W.
All i have to say is what the FUCK happened while i was sleeping..
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Feb 07 2017, 01:37 PM)ryz Wrote: All i have to say is what the FUCK happened while i was sleeping..

An airplane landed on London 10 minutes before you woke up.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sibrox's post:
   Riser, ryz
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Feb 07 2017, 12:44 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

There you go again thinking anybody gives a flying fuck about you. "Make the rest of your life miserable"? Unlike you, I don't get butthurt over the internet, and no matter what you think you can do or say will faze me. Do you ever look at yourself from a third person perspective? You get so upset over the internet to utter phrases such as the above?

I'm starting to think you are involuntarily committed to an institution and allowed access to the internet for being so harmless.
i'm flaming you. i'm not bringing up a genocide that left a lot of people homeless in the 1990's. you're scum, and a racist. 

i'm telling you, that you grew up in a first world country, and had everything infront of you, and yet you still lack the hand eye coordination of a rws past 10.
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Deadplanet