Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Banned for Wallhack?
Name: i can't remember
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88233018

Greetings! 

It's been a while since the last time I played csConfused. I usually look for csConfused SEA servers since I'm not really used to play at middle east or American servers because im having 200-300ish ping. I found the wL servers through the server list and I entered. Back then, i used to play on your servers for more than 15 mins then quit eventually. Today, when i entered the deathmatch server, a message popped out saying that I was banned by using wallhack. I havent played css for almost a year now and I only had 9.6hrs in it. Though I am truly confused to the message I got since i haven't really played css that much and I havent got any banned message back then.

I think the last time i played in your servers is at october 26 2015 it wasnt deathmatch map though (according to my last screenshot on steam)

EDIT: Contact me on steam if there are questions that are needed to be answered! Smile
steamcommunity.com/id/blankskill
So you have played only 1 match on our server and it was on 23 April 2015.
[Image: a5d75933f355325a2753c389a869b99a.png]

You were banned on that day by admin Mervinsim 30 minutes later for wallhacking.
[Image: 435aece9fcd81270330c0de0a32ce9df.png]

All we have to do is to review the demo and decide if you were cheating on that match.

Please be patient. Thank you.
(Feb 15 2017, 01:06 PM)Drago Wrote: So you have played only 1 match on our server and it was on 23 April 2015.
[Image: a5d75933f355325a2753c389a869b99a.png]

You were banned on that day by admin Mervinsim 30 minutes later for wallhacking.
[Image: 435aece9fcd81270330c0de0a32ce9df.png]

All we have to do is to review the demo and decide if you were cheating on that match.

Please be patient. Thank you.

I don't get it. Why am I banned on a CSGO server when I play on CSS (wL) Deathmatch server 
As far as I know, I haven't played on any CSGO servers besides surf and achievement hunter. The rest is just competitive matches.

EDIT: I did a quick research about my ban information. I don't know who Yani is and I'm confused why am I linked to that guy about my ban.
Is it something IP related or the admin is just confused? Sorry for my bad grammar as English is not my native language Sad

Thank you for understanding!
Well this might be an IP ban , because the player who is banned is Layani but there are 6 banned accounts as you can clearly see.

However, i will leave this case to senior/root admin because maybe the will exclude your account.
APPROVED

The ban on your account has been removed.

-CLOSED-