Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Ban Appeal
Name: PoLksS
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14827806

Hi admins, 

I would like to appeal a perma ban on "Abusing votekick command and Racism". I usually enjoy your servers and play when we have 8-10 mans to play the pug. Sometimes we are 10 people and we ask them to leave (due to our teammate leaving the game by accident, the .sub spectator joins in) we ask him/her kindly to leave but doesnt so yes, I do kick frequently. However, i dont understand how can that cause a perma ban Sad

Also, the perma ban includes "racism"... but I was never "racist" to others since we usually play 10man.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks admins!

PoLksS

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

It still doesn't give you the right to votekick other players for that very reason. And it's probably perm because of racism. Wait for the admin that banned you to reply here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Please wait for a root admin to review your ban appeal. This may take some time.

Thank you for your patience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
I confirmed that the permanent ban was justified with a senior admin, mainly because of "*DEAD* PoLksS : niggas???"
And as ryz stated, you can't kick people just because your friend couldn't join.
Check the rules, share it with your friends before you play, to avoid any future bans as im sure you're permanent ban has a chance of getting removed.
Thanks for the formal post too.

https://servers.war-lords.net/rules

Wait for a root admin to review the ban appeal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   ryz
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
wL PUGs are public servers and not at your disposal for whenever you feel like having a 10 man with your buddies. If that's what you want to do then get your own server, or perhaps with a small donation you can speak to Bison to set one up for you whenever you are going to do a 10 man.

With the combination of racism and abuse of the votekick system the ban is justified, perhaps a little harsh but justified. I'm sure you have a good chance of having the ban duration shortened, just follow the rules.

Wait for a root/senior admin to review the appeal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sosa's post:
   Deadplanet
(Feb 11 2017, 03:49 PM)polkss Wrote: Name: PoLksS
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14827806

Hi admins, 

I would like to appeal a perma ban on "Abusing votekick command and Racism". I usually enjoy your servers and play when we have 8-10 mans to play the pug. Sometimes we are 10 people and we ask them to leave (due to our teammate leaving the game by accident, the .sub spectator joins in) we ask him/her kindly to leave but doesnt so yes, I do kick frequently. However, i dont understand how can that cause a perma ban Sad

Also, the perma ban includes "racism"... but I was never "racist" to others since we usually play 10man.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks admins!

PoLksS

Hello to you as well polkss! Thanks for the greeting!

As was previouslly stated by deadplanet we DO NOT TOLERATE RACISM of any kind. Please be aware of this. I would also like to bring to your attention that although you may have a pre-made 10 man team ready to play, if you join a server and even 1 other player joins before all your members can come in, you have to let them play as well.

I thank you for the calm response you took the time to make and have noticed that you do no have any previous bans; therefore, I am going to go ahead and set the ban to time served. Give me just a moment.................................and.................Poof, your ban has been reversed!

I would strongly urge you to go ahead and click on the following rules to avoid any further punishment: War-Lords Rules

Have a wonderful day and please let us know if we can do anything to make your playing experience more enjoyable!

-Unbanned-