Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm out of here.
(Feb 25 2017, 09:02 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 25 2017, 08:10 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Feb 25 2017, 07:26 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Feb 25 2017, 02:31 AM)Ben- Wrote: Just for fun i went to see the activity on (wL), of players that hated Reckless guts (votekicked him, or banned him for trolling, etc.) All very active players that used to play a lot here.

1. I never disliked him and I have defended him in almost all of his posts up until I was told by someone not to give my judgement on a matter even thought I still see other people doing it. 2. I personally stopped playing because css pugs just started to get less fun and the game reg where I can see the blood but no kill pissed me off to much. If you are going to leave a server/game because of one player then you the real world must be a struggle for you to get by in.
No offence Junior but you're the only person I ever see that really likes him and defends him in stuff but that being said, just about everybody else hates him and he ruins the game for a lot people. See we could just ignore him and stuff, but its not that fun when everybody ignores one person since I don't see why we should have somebody stay on the servers most people dislike. I try to get along with Reckless since I don't wanna make enemies, but I wanna make friends instead but he makes it kind of hard sometimes with the stuff he does. Like two times when pug about to start after taking forever to get one started, he went to spec and was like oooooohhhh my internet is being weird, which was a complete lie and can be very annoying also that is just one example of stupid stuff he has done. I'm not saying he still does that, I'm just saying that was something he did. Also I think cali just meant left the server since its stupid to have somebody who most people hate stay on the server. Which a lot of people have left because of reckless since why stay on a server where nobody does anything about the troll and when somebody actually tries to do something about the troll, they just get told no, they stay. Sorry if I don't make to much sense during parts of this but I don't really wanna proof read what I typed. Also like I said I try to get along with reckless, I don't wanna dislike him which he can be okay at times but he is too much of a troll and I felt like he should of probably been kept banned in my opinion, but then again it's my opinion and I have no power on what everybody else decides. I will try to get along with reckless for as long as he stays on the server but at times that might be troubling so if he just calms down a little bit and just stops doing the stuff everybody hates then he might be okay.

and again sorry if I don't make any sense on what I said x) i tried my best XD kind of  Tongue

Sorry if the internet thing bothers you, I live in Tallahassee so it rains a lot and the internet gets boggy sometimes and doesn't show up in latency. I seem to notice that everyone assume what I say is a lie but ask RockSteady about where I live since he knows the area, it gets ugly here. I choose to stay in spec so that one more person could get a chance to join just in case my power goes out so that I don't get a ban.

Well yes I can understand internet problem but after waiting awhile and right when 10th person joins thats when you go spec soo all ima ask is that instead of deciding to go in spec you stay in so we dont have to try and wait another hour for another person since those internet problems only seem to happen happen right after 10th person joins in warmup and then once another person joins you ask them for spot back like right away soo I am willing to forget that situation but all I ask is that instead of speccing out just stay in instead since its warmup it doesn't matter if internet is messing up really.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
When you have a internet problem? Then just quit the game why wait in spec? Oo
[-] The following 4 users Like Dragon's post:
   CaliSnipe, Drago, QueenCrazy, Spiderfreak
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Feb 25 2017, 02:02 PM)Dragon Wrote: When you have a internet problem? Then just quit the game why wait in spec? Oo

He cannot troll if he is not in-game.
[-] The following 4 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, QueenCrazy, _nme