Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Skid
So is my ban staying?

I would really appreciate if someone could at least let me know why the ban is staying, and where the proof is... as I know for a fact there is none, as i do NOT cheat in any way.
Thought i'd bump this considering it hasn't been declined.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Not sure why Bison hasn't closed this yet. This is copy pasted from the ban comments..

Bison:
M. Bison Root Mar 5 2017 02:48AM
I did a quick pass through that pug from the second half onwards and here’s stuff that caught my attention. I didn’t recheck most of the ticks (I’m sleepy) and they might be nothing, but one tick in particular I rewatched w/ and w/out wallhack, it was tick 265000. His prefire is shockingly accurate through walls.

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53921
125000 (?)
143000 (one to my right?)
153000 (calling out loud what he’s heard?)
163000 (aim jump)
219000 (through wall…?)
265000 (always an awper here, just spray!)
292000 (yeah right, let’s randomly go to this spot and shoot jesse LOL)
298000 (i’m not walling, you can trust me!)

I also noticed a few things: The first is an overall tendency to take the shortest path to the enemy, where ever they might be. However, it’s possible he’s got incredible hearing and hears stuff I don’t (my headphones kinda suck). The second is Skid and Jesse were shit talking each other. Later in the pug, it seemed Skid’s aim went from total shit to easily 1deaging Jesse, but no one else. I didn’t log any ticks, but it got me thinking he may have a trigger hotkey or special settings to limit aimbot to certain players only.

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53912

178000 (how’s he know mid player dropped and not someone else running near plank room? - my headphones suck?)
187900 (how’s he know someone’s outside box room? - my headphones suck?)
201300 (accurate awp hs through A-site bomb box)
213300 (do ppl really spray that way through box room boxs? he was super accurate)
217000 (pretending to not wall? doesn’t look below bridge????? wat)

Sosa:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5wum3qwlc7...cheats.dem

Would recommend to watch in r_drawotherothermodels 2
73000 (dat prefire tho)
91000 (track him through the box, completely whiff the shots, finally able to kill him with the deagle, then decide to pick up his awp and go kill the clueless guy at mid, come back and try to wallbang chronicle?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sosa's post:
   Drago
Would recommend to watch in r_drawotherothermodels 2
73000 (dat prefire tho)
91000 (track him through the box, completely whiff the shots, finally able to kill him with the deagle, then decide to pick up his awp and go kill the clueless guy at mid, come back and try to wallbang chronicle?)

So all of these are cancer.

73000, i hear their team run, sounds like a group of mice. I see two, shoot.. kill one. The second one i started to shoot, i duck behind the wall, then peak while prefiring to make sure i win the gun fight...

91000, i honestly don't see how i track him though the box, i miss all my shots, then i go to peak, but trace where he was standing through the box, complete crosshair placement.

All of these ticks are invalid, and rubbish.

125000 (?)
I don't know what is trying to be said

143000 (one to my right?)
Was in a team chat with a friend who said one was right, so i call it out, at this point i didn't know i was last alive.

153000 (calling out loud what he’s heard?)
I was doing it to be slightly entertainig.

163000 (aim jump)
aim jump? thats called i seen him on the side of my screen and flicked/turned?

219000 (through wall…?)
What are you even refering to ?

265000 (always an awper here, just spray!)
Lmao, if you watch the past games/rounds ive played with the players, you will notice the awper always standing around there.

292000 (yeah right, let’s randomly go to this spot and shoot jesse LOL)
Again, watch the past couple games/rounds, and you will see them constantly use that spot.

298000 (i’m not walling, you can trust me!)
I don't even see how that even makes sense, i turn the corner to peak mid where an awper always sits, my teammate told me there was an awper on stairs, by the time i moved over there, he would have prob went mid assuming i would go a, so i go to peak mid, and he ends up being on the right of my screen.

So far it seems like each of these "moments" are just admins attempting to come up with evidence, which is non existant.

I also noticed a few things: The first is an overall tendency to take the shortest path to the enemy, where ever they might be. However, it’s possible he’s got incredible hearing and hears stuff I don’t (my headphones kinda suck). The second is Skid and Jesse were shit talking each other. Later in the pug, it seemed Skid’s aim went from total shit to easily 1deaging Jesse, but no one else. I didn’t log any ticks, but it got me thinking he may have a trigger hotkey or special settings to limit aimbot to certain players only.

You thinking that someone uses something, is just utterly sad. Me taking the shortest path is just pure coincidence.. I have a $400 headset, a $300 sound card and a $250 amp, so my hearing is better than the average headphone user.
I was shittalking jessie for a very long time prior to doing well.

Next

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53912

178000 (how’s he know mid player dropped and not someone else running near plank room? - my headphones suck?)
A player running near plank room would have been heard prior to the location i heard him, the sound of him running, indicates running to my left, not running from my left.

187900 (how’s he know someone’s outside box room? - my headphones suck?)
I was told water, so then i killed the one guy, i go back to pre aim box, i head the dude run in, so i move to shoot?

201300 (accurate awp hs through A-site bomb box)
Bomb can only be planted in the one spot there, i aimed dick level, which i assumed he was standing, ended up hitting his head.

213300 (do ppl really spray that way through box room boxs? he was super accurate)
Lmao, people don't generally, but i did, i don't see how im accurate lmao

217000 (pretending to not wall? doesn’t look below bridge????? wat)
Lmao, i dont know why i didnt, but simplest explanation i can think of would be a group chat that i was telling a story in, so i wasn't really paying attention.

If i missed something, let me know, i also noticed a handful of players talking in spec, each of those players are incorrect, i do have league experience, but it wasn't logged on my personal account, the team i was on made us use accounts they provided, to keep personal account separate.
Not a single reply now :') lmao
You need to wait for a root admin to review it. May take a while but it will happen.
I got caught up with work, I'm going to review all the demos now and will probably decide the outcome soon

Edit: will post outcome in 3 hours from now
DENIED