Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this guy makes RealRecklezz look great
https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/127345023

So today, i was playing on inferno, which is my worst map and imo, the most boring map in the game. The match was stacked too so we were obviously losing.

Then this toxic ass idiot comes on and starts saying shit like gtfo, spec out, obviously not realising that the teams are stacked (which does not really matter but there was a pretty big skillgap between the players, regular players will know).
So he starts talking shit right away.
*SPEC* lolgnu :  you're trash
So i copied this on the inferno game.

https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53988
Couple last rounds i believe

Next game, we got matched up against each other Wink
So i talk shit back, and this shitty couldn't take it and goes on about his boring life which no one here cares about lmfao
He then ignores, and unignores, talks shit etc.

And this is not even the worse bit, if you watch the demo, he blames his team for everything, claiming their autistic and cancerous. He then goes on about correcting my grammar lmfao...
lolgnu :  I dont dela with autstist
Yeah Big Grin

And noooo no no, it's not done here hahaha
When his friend comes on later on in the game, he plays the victim hahahaha
sounding all depressed and shit,
Sad oh nooo, these kids shit talking me man Sad

Watch it all here: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53989

Edit-
Hilarious chat
Drago x): and u were toxic toward ur teammates aswell
lolgnu: No I wasnt
lolgnu: LOL
lolgnu: I shit talked my FRIEND
lolgnu: Yost.
lolgnu: Then I barely talked and made calls
lolgnu: You kids are biased and ba people for no reason
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
i have some nice chats , i can share them if u want Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
i play bad on purpose when some1 starts talking shit about my performance in a pug while we're on the same team.
(Mar 06 2017, 10:40 PM)_nme Wrote: i play bad on purpose when some1 starts talking shit about my performance in a pug while we're on the same team.

dont do it anymore lmao
(Mar 06 2017, 10:40 PM)_nme Wrote: i play bad on purpose when some1 starts talking shit about my performance in a pug while we're on the same team.

nme are we twins ? i start playing james bond when people are toxic on my side (walk crouch, usp silencer and nightvision).
(Mar 06 2017, 10:47 PM)Ben- Wrote:

nme are we twins ? i start playing james bond when people are toxic on my side (walk crouch, usp silencer and nightvision).

lmao i've witnessed this. pistol only, shotgun only hahaha

openly admitting to sandbagging. throwing the match is what you're doing bight guy. what an unsportsmanlike player you are.

(Mar 06 2017, 10:43 PM)Drago Wrote:

dont do it anymore lmao

I agree, it's the same as throwing, which afaik isn't permitted.

OK so this is a systemic problem on wL, welp.

(Mar 07 2017, 12:20 AM)_nme Wrote:

hahaha. yeah yeah whatever hahaha
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago, sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 07 2017, 06:43 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

openly admitting to sandbagging. throwing the match is what you're doing bight guy. what an unsportsmanlike player you are.

dont do it anymore lmao

you can play with the weapon that you like the way that you like, as long you play objectives, currently.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
yea!

Jesse,

Don't hate me because everything i say is cooler than the cream cheese spread on your everything bagel. Let me have some fun in this game ePolice.
(Mar 07 2017, 06:43 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

dont do it anymore lmao

1. My bad = still top 3 fragging in the server
2. You unknowingly throw whenever you actually ready up
3. You are a systematic problem
4. You are jealous of my frenchy bear and i