Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  moe.ron is the reason I live
STEAM_0:1:1563801
Can i get an unban please? I left earlier because I had real life to deal with for a moment. 
have you used your unban chance?
(Mar 08 2017, 05:35 AM)Drago Wrote: have you used your unban chance?

once a month ago... actually 28 days ago. lol
(Mar 08 2017, 06:06 AM)moe.ron Wrote:

Sorry buddy you have to wait.
(Mar 08 2017, 09:01 AM)Drago Wrote:

wow bro. harsh. in my opinion more exceptions need to be made to this rule, no need to punish regular puggers that may have happened to already use their monthly unban already. i made a 24 hr ban unban request like last week and didn't have any luck myself, at what point does this go from being a deterrent for rage quitters to an opportunity for an admin to inflict their senseless, sadistic punishment on players by not having the decency to just unban them
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 08 2017, 01:38 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Mar 08 2017, 09:01 AM)Drago Wrote:

wow bro. harsh. in my opinion more exceptions need to be made to this rule, no need to punish regular puggers that may have happened to already use their monthly unban already. i made a 24 hr ban unban request like last week and didn't have any luck myself, at what point does this go from being a deterrent for rage quitters to an opportunity for an admin to inflict their senseless, sadistic punishment on players by not having the decency to just unban them
While I do kind of agree there that would be nice for them to get unbanned right away so we can get somebody to fill in a spot, but it is there for a reason and they really should just deal with the ban if they have used there thing to unban themselves already since besides its for a day its not like they are getting banned for that long so it is really no big deal to just wait for it to be over.  Tongue
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy