Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o Deadie o Deadie
(Mar 12 2017, 04:31 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:22 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:16 PM)Drago Wrote: loooooooooool

Deadie its gonna be so mad when he gets on lmao

He only ever gets mad, when i talk about our sexual life in public. That's often  Big Grin
He never seems to get mad at me even when he is trying to win and I start sucking his dick and if he does get upset at me I just give him something a little extra Wink

I beat him too much when we're doing wild stuff, he haven't had consensual sex in months now, he's "ignoring" me, but i still Tea bag him whenever i can Tongue
(Mar 12 2017, 04:35 PM)Ben- Wrote:

He only ever gets mad, when i talk about our sexual life in public. That's often  Big Grin
He never seems to get mad at me even when he is trying to win and I start sucking his dick and if he does get upset at me I just give him something a little extra Wink

I beat him too much when we're doing wild stuff, he haven't had consensual sex in months now, he's "ignoring" me, but i still Tea bag him whenever i can Tongue

The thing I love the most to do with deadie is lay bed with him and just cuddle until we fall asleep ^_^ then waking up in the morning and letting him pound me so hard that I can't even walk :3
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Mar 12 2017, 01:37 PM)Drago Wrote: u guys can come and suck our dicks right? that would've been awesome <3

(i dont get the part when we are cute but however Queenie)

Sorry m8,

I'll pass on this gay shit.

I'll leave you 2 to it Smile

[Image: c34994126dbb5817ee306fcecd60d506.png]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Mar 12 2017, 04:43 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

The thing I love the most to do with deadie is lay bed with him and just cuddle until we fall asleep ^_^ then waking up in the morning and letting him pound me so hard that I can't even walk :3

Your telling me he has a reversed domination complex with me on the Mondays and a domination complex with you the weekends ?

Thats fucked up Deadie, even for me Heart
(Mar 12 2017, 04:46 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:22 PM)Ben- Wrote: He only ever gets mad, when i talk about our sexual life in public. That's often  Big Grin

Your telling me he has a reversed domination complex with me on the Mondays and a domination complex with you the weekends ?

Thats fucked up Deadie, even for me  Heart

Ya its sad :'( and I have a solution to our problem with deadie trying to be with both of us. I say we just have eachother ben and deadie can just go find another hoe ;3 we don't need deadie, we just need eachother to satisfy are wants and are needs. <3 What do you say ben? You wanna be the person to pound me until I can't walk?
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Mar 12 2017, 04:50 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:31 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote: He never seems to get mad at me even when he is trying to win and I start sucking his dick and if he does get upset at me I just give him something a little extra Wink

Ya its sad :'( and I have a solution to our problem with deadie trying to be with both of us. I say we just have eachother ben and deadie can just go find another hoe ;3 we don't need deadie, we just need eachother to satisfy are wants and are needs. <3 What do you say ben? You wanna be the person to pound me until I can't walk?

Deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
(Mar 12 2017, 04:53 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:35 PM)Ben- Wrote: I beat him too much when we're doing wild stuff, he haven't had consensual sex in months now, he's "ignoring" me, but i still Tea bag him whenever i can Tongue

Deal.
<3
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Mar 12 2017, 04:57 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:43 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote: The thing I love the most to do with deadie is lay bed with him and just cuddle until we fall asleep ^_^ then waking up in the morning and letting him pound me so hard that I can't even walk :3

Deal.
<3

Will you marry me ? Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
(Mar 12 2017, 05:28 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:57 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 04:46 PM)Ben- Wrote: Your telling me he has a reversed domination complex with me on the Mondays and a domination complex with you the weekends ?

Deal.
<3

Will you marry me ?  Heart
OMG BEN YES I WILL MARRY YOU Big Grin  Heart Heart Heart  YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY  Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Ben-
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
True love story <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   QueenCrazy