Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Resolved  Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins.
(Mar 14 2017, 09:02 PM)_nme Wrote: i think ben was just being funny with his criticism of your videos. and for what it's worth, he IS a better player.

just get along. if i can mute realrecklezz, you all can mute realrecklezz.

I can get along hahaha
I found it funny too buddy Big Grin
And you didn't see me going on the servers, flaming the hell out of him xD
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Well dont turn this thread into a conversation boys, lets stop that.
(Mar 14 2017, 08:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You guys keep trying to distract me from the pug plugin rewrite. I refuse to fall for it! This rewrite has been going on and off for 2 years now, but I'll finish it this time! Your attempts to distract me won't work! Riser vanquish these troublemakers!

I'm filled with newfound hope for wL after reading this.
Drago- Its maybe cause you dont play here as much as i do ? or maybe cause you dont do your work as admin? i dont really get why do u have ur admin yet. Tell me what did you do with your admin powers to fix the community? Or you dont really care about community?

And about my bans, go review the demos and if u see im wrong we can talk together.

I would be blown away if you play warlords more then I do. I feel like my play time on this game is already 100x more then any normal person should. I put in an average of at least 4 hrs a day. Shits starts to add up over the years. The fact you don't know me makes me question your sanity. I do use my admin. Over the years that I've played here I have only banned a handful of people. I try to kick first if the problem can't be resolved through talking or typing. I always give warnings to players if they're doing something stupid. I inform them I am an admin and if they continue they will be banned or kicked. Usually this works on most cases. I have had to make a couple bans on players that I suspected of cheating, and I even over turned my own rulings on some because I am a fair person and I couldn't find evidence to prove 100 percent. Hell yes I care about the community or else why would I play here so much. I helped organize a tournament and donated to the prize pool to make it interesting. An admin isn't supposed to be a bully Drago, just keep the peace, and also allow the new players that join our servers the opportunity to make mistakes without scaring them away by banning or ruining their gaming experience.

Even someone like me would never dare to ban another admin. It's wrong, not within our power to do such a thing. I think talking to bison or riser about this first would be best.
[-] The following 4 users Like 250's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, gabe., i cri everytiem
(Mar 15 2017, 12:50 AM)250 Wrote: An admin isn't supposed to be a bully Drago, just keep the peace, and also allow the new players that join our servers the opportunity to make mistakes without scaring them away by banning or ruining their gaming experience.

Even someone like me would never dare to ban another admin. It's wrong, not within our power to do such a thing. I think talking to bison or riser about this first would be best.

Well said, completely agree with everything.
(Mar 15 2017, 12:50 AM)250 Wrote: Even someone like me would never dare to ban another admin. It's wrong, not within our power to do such a thing. I think talking to bison or riser about this first would be best.

Exactly my point.
(Mar 15 2017, 12:50 AM)250 Wrote: An admin isn't supposed to be a bully Drago, just keep the peace, and also allow the new players that join our servers the opportunity to make mistakes without scaring them away by banning or ruining their gaming experience.

Since two other guys were interested only in this part im going to reply only to this part.

In my entire life, this is the first time some calls me a bully, and the best thing is that he does not have a valid proof, but yeah this is the free world, you can talk whatever you want which cant be true in most of the time.

You said im bully right? How can you say that? Who is the player bullied by me? Did that happened in-game? If yes tell me, i will retire immediately.

And why you keep puting me into this? Dude im not the one who banned Ben, and i didnt even asked for him to be banned so please stop talking unreal things just to turn the conversation in your favour!

If you have anything against me please post it, but make sure that there is a valid proof that verifies it.

Now im going to address to your friends who come here , say 2 word and go away.

You guys dont like me? Thats your problem, but coming here and talking against me i dont think its the solution, keep the hate away this is a report thread not a flaming thread.

I REPEAT, ITS A REPORT THREAD NOT A FLAME THREAD.
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   Deadplanet, i cri everytiem
Maybe we should just read, eat popcorn and wait till Bison or any other higher up drop their 2 cents and final word to this?

It's getting ridiculous now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Drago : " keep the hate away this is a report thread not a flaming thread."  You're an  Angel  Exclamation

But ....

"Alright, ive been admin for 3 months thats right but ive done to this community more than you in your whole admin experience, cause you only take action when its on your benefit , you guys never think about players."

"its maybe cause you dont play here as much as i do ? or maybe cause you dont do your work as admin? i dont really get why do u have ur admin yet. Tell me what did you do with your admin powers to fix the community? Or you dont really care about community?"

"Admins are not supposed to talk shit to players, but to behave well and u dont fullfill the first rule, what about the others? you are waste of time"

"You always like to reply quick, but next time try to understand the idea, then you can talk non-sense again."

In this thread alone.
I dont see the hate here however i will not reply anymore until a root admin comes here. PEACE