Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple proposal
Remove everybody's Server Admin status. Leave the roots.

Lasty; Make me the only Server admin. I promise no shenanigans. 

Hey Farva
What?
Whats the name of that one restaurant with the little red candle lights you like?
Shenanigans?

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"
Remove everybody's Server Admin status. Make me roots, leaves and trunks.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
What if you are drunk ? Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   _nme
Remove admin to all and figure out the rws of the two drama queens, then set a rws requirement just above theirs. 

Somewhere above 8.82 or 12.38...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   Ben-
(Mar 15 2017, 11:16 PM)Ben- Wrote: What if you are drunk ? Tongue

unnecessary roughness, the patriots gained 15 yards. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Ben-
rws requirement? shakes head. We have some toxic fucks who should never ever ever be given admin authority and this is why RWS means absolutely nothing you don't need to do well to understand the game and what's acceptable and what isn't. You need maturity to be an admin, not ballin stats.
[-] The following 2 users Like blackknight's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago
(Mar 16 2017, 03:54 PM)blackknight Wrote: rws requirement?  shakes head.  We have some toxic fucks who should never ever ever be given admin authority and this is why RWS means absolutely nothing you don't need to do well to understand the game and what's acceptable and what isn't. You need maturity to be an admin, not ballin stats.

well said buddy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
Honestly, a players RWS having any weight towards whether they should be an admin or not is straight insanity. We need mature, intelligent administrators, their counterstrike skill is like not even important you dont need to be good at the mechanics to administrate.
[-] The following 2 users Like blackknight's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago
AND, you who will argue against this, stop acting like its rocket science to administrate a pug. its not. we could train a newb to do it and within no time he could do it as good as any of us, anti cheat notwithstanding, but 90 percent of the time its not a cheater or if it is its obvious. I'm not saying that newb would be ideal but a mature newb admin is worth 50 toxic divas who are really pro at CSS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blackknight's post:
   Drago
I've got to agree that rws is a more or less meaningless when it comes to chosing an admin. In my opinion those things should be considered :

Experience as an admin in other servers, clans, leagues should be noted

If the candidate is serious and understand what is the job at task.

League experience (excluding open seasons) is somewhat meaningful a player who was in invite or main have seen/played vs top players on source, in N.A, which is useful when it comes to cheaters.

If the candidate can analyze and deal with situations with impartiality, thats also a major plus.

And finally the candidate also needs to be known and respected by most of the community he's in, otherwise his autority will be questionned at every turn.

ps. You guys didn't understand what Snooch meant, search deeper Tongue