Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money System
"Players start out a match with a specified amount (usually $800 but can be changed into nearly any price), and will receive more as the match goes on, with the maximum amount a player can have set to $16000."

"Money rewards

Killing enemy players ($300)

Completing rounds (Counter-Terrorists get $3250 for winning. Terrorists get $3250 for winning by killing all CTs or $3500 for winning by bomb explosion.)

If Terrorists were able to plant the bomb but lose the round, all Terrorists receive an additional $800 bonus money reward.

In Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike: Source games:

The losing team receives:
 $1400 after losing the first round
 $1900 after losing 2 rounds in a row
 $2400 after losing 3 rounds in a row
 $2900 after losing 4 rounds in a row
 $3400 after losing 5 or more rounds in a row

If a team wins at least two consecutive rounds and loses, then the money scheme for losses permanently changes for both teams to:
 $1500 after losing the first round
 $2000 after losing 2 rounds in a row
 $2500 after losing 3 rounds in a row
 $3000 after losing 4 or more rounds in a row

In Bomb defusal mode, surviving Terrorists will not receive any round-end money if the round is lost by running out of time" (From the CSGO section i assume it is the same for CS:S)

Source : http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Money

My Observations :

"In Bomb defusal mode, surviving Terrorists will not receive any round-end money if the round is lost by running out of time".

This means that if you are saving you better save something of worth, not a pistol, not a smg (even a p90), not a low tier rifle (Famas, Galil), for it to be worth it. Because when you lose and die before times runs out, you receive a decent amount of money (1400 to 3400$), + 300 per kills, + 800$ if planted the bomb (T-Side), meaning that if you got a low worth gun, its better to kill enemy players (and/or plant) and die, then to save and risk being killed after times runs out, ending with no gun and only the money reward/kill left.

Guns worth a save in my opinion : AWP (Both side), AK47 (CT Side, because its superior to the m4a1, not for the t's since its only 2500$).

"If Terrorists were able to plant the bomb but lose the round, all Terrorists receive an $800 bonus in addition to the cash values above."

Planting for t's round 1 (in defeat), means a possible rifle up round 2, same for round 2, well same for any rounds they plant. This is why for (CT's) its central to prevent any plants, not just win the round and defuse the bomb. As long the T's plants they will be able to rifle up and won't need to save rounds much, unlike the CT's.

"Completing rounds (Counter-Terrorists get $3250 for winning. Terrorists get $3250 for winning by killing all CTs or $3500 for winning by bomb explosion.)."

This excludes the 800$ bonus for bomb planting, meaning that t's can potentially gain up to 4300$ collectively (+300$ per kills individually), CT"s always get default money if they win a round (Thx Bison).

"with the maximum amount a player can have set to $16000"

If you have 16000, or near that amount (since your team receives money every round lose or win), you need to drop guns to poorer teamates, buy helmet, get a better pistol, buy nv (for the lol's), always buy full nades, upgrade your gun, because every $ going over the 16k limit will be wasted (0$). If your whole team is rich, this isnt an important detail, but if you are a one man show, it will help your team perform better and won't cost you a thing (since you're maxed anyway).

Feel free to correct me on some points, add stuff, or simply comment !
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Call me when humans go extinct, Crusader, Drago
Nice thread, you should post more stuff like this one.
Great thread and very helpful 

I had few doubts 

1.If your the bomb planter or defuser you get more money ?
2.If i nade myself or do any team firing will it affect my money management 
lol edited ur post on accident sorry a bit wasted !

1 only in go, not in source
2 not on wl, bison confirmed it earlier (for suicides) and i deleted teamkills from it, since tk is off on (wL), but you are free to look up my source, it does affect it otherwise.
3. is blank
(Mar 22 2017, 06:01 AM)Ben- Wrote: lol edited ur post on accident sorry a bit wasted !

2 not on wl, bison confirmed it earlier (for suicides) and i deleted teamkills from it, since tk is off on (wL), but you are free to look up my source, it does affect it otherwise.
3. is blank

Thanks For the replies BEN

One more Thing

1.If i do damage to a player may be 80 in 1 hit,but don't get any kills in the round.

How does it affect my money if
(i) Team wins
(ii) Team loses
(Mar 29 2017, 05:41 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Mar 22 2017, 06:01 AM)Ben- Wrote: lol edited ur post on accident sorry a bit wasted !

3. is blank

Thanks For the replies BEN

One more Thing

1.If i do damage to a player may be 80 in 1 hit,but don't get any kills in the round.

How does it affect my money if
(i) Team wins
(ii) Team loses

if no kill = 0$, if 1 kill = 300$

for team win and lose, its already on the thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader