Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  got banned by smac?
i was going to join my first pug in over a year or so. And when i tried to connect i got banned? no cheats no nothing. All i had was spotify and css lol. i have 3 other accounts that i dont know the pw too and all 3 got banned when i tried to re register and play. But that was over a year ago.
How mutch can i pay you guys to get unbanned?
Weird how you saying how you are not cheating and your asking to pay to get unbanned. Just thought it was weird.

Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Mar 30 2017, 05:23 PM)ryz Wrote: Weird how you saying how you are not cheating and your asking to pay to get unbanned. Just thought it was weird.

Thank you.

sorry for being bad at explaining, So i got banned 1 year ago by smac i think not sure. And after i got banned i tried to make new accounts but they also got banned by smac, 1 year later i make a new account to play some pugs, and im still banned! i saw a thread earlier with a guy paying too get unbanned.
(Mar 30 2017, 05:54 PM)ivy Wrote:
(Mar 30 2017, 05:23 PM)ryz Wrote: Weird how you saying how you are not cheating and your asking to pay to get unbanned. Just thought it was weird.

Thank you.

sorry for being bad at explaining, So i got banned 1 year ago by smac i think not sure. And after i got banned i tried to make new accounts but they also got banned by smac, 1 year later i make a new account to play some pugs, and im still banned! i saw a thread earlier with a guy paying too get unbanned.

Oh i see, when you buy a new copy of CS:S you should first post it on our fourms or you'll be automatically banned.
Maybe Bison/Riser will let you donate a certain amount to unban you though. Depends on them.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
thanks for the info ryz Smile
hello any one?
Bison will have to deal with this, I'll be busy till Sunday.
alright. thanks for informing me sir
STEAM_0:1:2089772

here is the new steam id btw.