Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll donate $25 if...
(Apr 17 2017, 09:44 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 17 2017, 08:21 PM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Apr 17 2017, 06:27 PM)_nme Wrote: Spider,

Nobody hates you. If you would stop making posts every time somebody is mean to you, you may even get some respek.

Holla.

On top of this if you listen to people more on call outs and starts you would gain more respect as well. It's mainly the fact you don't listen at all to anyone and do your own thing 24/7 you don't have to be 10-15 rws for people to like you just listen they're trying to help you be a bettering player.

For the fact on u lying and u saying u agree with nme saying that nobody hates me rlly shows u mean it Cali. Oh I'm sorry, if I'm on CT team and my entire team says to rush 1 site and leave the other one open, ofc I'm not just going to leave the other side open like that, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would do that. If it was on T side than ya that's an actual strat but it wasn't. If u say watch cat or whatever, I'll watch it. Idk how u say I don't listen to callouts Cali. Tell me how I do my own thing 24/7, like u say I do.

Anyway I'm stating what you should do you can stay in defense mode my advice was given you choose to use it or not.
Yo, fuck off with this shit. You guys are taking the focus outta the situation. We need RecklezZzZ banned first. Then we can move to other noobs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I'll donate $15 toward the cause.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   i cri everytiem
(Apr 17 2017, 10:22 PM)calisnipe Wrote: I'll donate $15 toward the cause.

Where's our accountant at? Need some math done. No work, no pay homz.

@Jesse Watters

i got sick of memeing!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 17 2017, 11:46 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i got sick of memeing!

[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Jesse W.

michael, uh, mike, cali, whatever your name is, you're being a real piece of shit.

your posts are like replicates of drago-IQ-tier heaps of trash. why are you typing this garbage, dude? Do you not see yourself?

"...the fact you don't listen at all to anyone and do your own thing 24/7..."
  • anecdotal evidence/ anecdotal experience | this was easily identifiable from a fucking a light year away
  • this quote of yours is impossible to prove (because it's untrue) and it's easy to disprove
"...I'm stating what you should do you can stay in defense mode..."
  • no, hold on, you stated "fact"
  • taking a defensive position is a natural reaction to an offensive person barking bullshit at you

for the record- no need to really follow up on what i've written here, not seeing a reply from you would be best.

what i've written probably will come off as inflammatory towards you, but it isn't meant to instigate or elicit a reply from you like whatsoever. it's an attempt to paint a clear picture of things (acting like a piece of shit). sadly, in trying to do this, offense is most likely to be taken by you, unless you're not offended by being labeled a piece of shit. if that's the case, more power to you.

one of the purposes of this post is to present the situation at least as i see it to forum members that may not as easily identify the sinister mental toying that you're doing. it's ugly, gross, wrong. your posts here do not seem to be coming from the same person who posted about wanting to have decent relations with wL community members some-odd months ago.

there's no need to reply to this or go any further- what else can you do besides play this off with disingenuous confusion or unsubstantiated claims and denials?

hm, yeah, well, what else can you do? yes, there is one other thing you could do, but it'd be the last thing anyone in your shoes would do- have a conciliatory approach, admit where you were wrong, seek forgiveness... unlikely, unfortunately, so shushing up instead saves everyone the time and headache.

I'm not wrong.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 18 2017, 12:38 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: michael, uh, mike, cali, whatever your name is, you're being a real piece of shit.

your posts are like replicates of drago-IQ-tier heaps of trash. why are you typing this garbage, dude? Do you not see yourself?

"...the fact you don't listen at all to anyone and do your own thing 24/7..."
  • anecdotal evidence/ anecdotal experience | this was easily identifiable from a fucking a light year away
  • this quote of yours is impossible to prove (because it's untrue) and it's easy to disprove
"...I'm stating what you should do you can stay in defense mode..."
  • no, hold on, you stated "fact"
  • taking a defensive position is a natural reaction to an offensive person barking bullshit at you

for the record- no need to really follow up on what i've written here, not seeing a reply from you would be best.

what i've written probably will come off as inflammatory towards you, but it isn't meant to instigate or elicit a reply from you like whatsoever. it's an attempt to paint a clear picture of things (acting like a piece of shit). sadly, in trying to do this, offense is most likely to be taken by you, unless you're not offended by being labeled a piece of shit. if that's the case, more power to you.

one of the purposes of this post is to present the situation at least as i see it to forum members that may not as easily identify the sinister mental toying that you're doing. it's ugly, gross, wrong. your posts here do not seem to be coming from the same person who posted about wanting to have decent relations with wL community members some-odd months ago.

there's no need to reply to this or go any further- what else can you do besides play this off with disingenuous confusion or unsubstantiated claims and denials?

hm, yeah, well, what else can you do? yes, there is one other thing you could do, but it'd be the last thing anyone in your shoes would do- have a conciliatory approach, admit where you were wrong, seek forgiveness... unlikely, unfortunately, so shushing up instead saves everyone the time and headache.

I'm not wrong.

Did anyone else not read this due to the fact that it's Jessica and it's too long?Smile

- next time you want someone's attention and to read something thorough don't start out with calling thus person a piece of shit.

- also for the future use the proper threads to flame on someone.

Thank you for your cooperation bud!
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
I'll tell you what guys. If you donate an accumulative amount in the next 7 days to total my donation, I will personally ban recklezz and the ban will stick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   Dragon
All of those taxes will go to me!
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.