Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll donate $25 if...
(May 14 2017, 06:30 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(May 14 2017, 11:38 AM)Matt Wrote: Pretty sure I've donated more than anyone in this community and even I don't get to ban people just because I don't like them Sad.

Lol, r u like Bills good side in a disguise? Also no I don't "feed" off of pity Reckless, I was just saying tht I was surpised no one has made something like this for me yet. Based on the past shit tht has happend (refrencing 1 of them in this reply).

Are you the middle child or something, Spider? Once again trying to bring the focus to you -- go make a flame thread for yourself, that way you can dwell on the complaints. Then you can wet yourself over the attention.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   sosa
(May 14 2017, 06:37 PM)Snooch Wrote:
(May 14 2017, 11:38 AM)Matt Wrote: Pretty sure I've donated more than anyone in this community and even I don't get to ban people just because I don't like them Sad.

Lol, r u like Bills good side in a disguise? Also no I don't "feed" off of pity Reckless, I was just saying tht I was surpised no one has made something like this for me yet. Based on the past shit tht has happend (refrencing 1 of them in this reply).

Are you the middle child or something, Spider? Once again trying to bring the focus to you -- go make a flame thread for yourself, that way you can dwell on the complaints. Then you can wet yourself over the attention.

See what I mean, can't fucking say shit without someone getting on me for something...
(May 15 2017, 01:45 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(May 14 2017, 06:37 PM)Snooch Wrote:

See what I mean, can't fucking say shit without someone getting on me for something...

I rest my case...
Ooo I like the drama
[-] The following 1 user Likes pTK's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
(May 15 2017, 10:39 PM)pTK Wrote: Ooo I like the drama

Holy shit, I teach 14 yr old girls with more nerve. Gotta suck it up after a while. The whining bullshit on a competitive server doesn't win over any respect points. People constantly remind him that they don't hate him, but when criticism is twisted into jabs it gets annoying as fuck. He just creates some self-fulfilling hatred because he can't grow a pair. I have hope though -- and if he can't, then I'm sure there's more "see what I mean" in the future.

Predicted Responses:
A) "People say they don't hate me but act like they do."
B) "People just don't like me because I'm not as good as them."
C) "I don't know why WL caters to people like Bill."
D) "I don't whine, I just say what happens to me."
E) An original response because the above have been eliminated.

UPDATE: It was option A (please excuse typos on both of our parts, it was an emotional time...)

Snooch ๑ﭥ: Snooch ๑ﭥ: Umm I wanted to like you, badly, but he baby crying bullshit has got to stop man
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Get a pair and accept that people criticize everyone, and it's not a mortal sin
Snooch ๑ﭥ: No one feels sorry for you or anyone else
Snooch ๑ﭥ: So whenever you whine it doesn't win any respect points from anyone
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Self-fullfilling hatred
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Got grow a pair man, WL is competitive and people are critical -- suck it up
[[CS]] Spider is now Online.
[[CS]] Spider: I'M NOT FUCKING ASKING FOR PPL TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME AM I?!? NO! "people are ciritcal -- suck it up" SO THEN Y THE FUCK DON'T U DO THT WHENEVER I COMPLAIN/HATE SOMETHING ON THE GAME THEN?? U DN'T HAVE TO FUCKING SAY I'M FEEDING OFF OF PITY. IDK Y THE FUCK I FRIENED U, UR NOT EVEN ACTING LIKE A FRIEND RN! FUCK U!!
[[CS]] Spider: U SAY U WANT TO LIKE ME, BUT IT DOESN'T FUCKING SEEM LIKE IT DOES IT??
Snooch ๑ﭥ: There you go again, the victim
[[CS]] Spider: U DON'T FUCKING GET IT KID!! HOW TF AM I ASKING FOR ATTENTION, I JUST FUCKING COMMENTED ON THE POST U STUPID DUMBASS. EXPLAIN TO HOW TF THT IS PLAYING "the victim". LET ME GUESS EVEN ME JUST SAYING FUCKING HI IS PLAYING "the victim" TO U THEN??!? BECAUSE THT'S HOW IT FUCKING FEELS, I JUST COMMENTED ON THE STUPID POST. I DON'T FUCKING GET U OR BILLS LOGIC AT ALL ON SHIT
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Sad part is that I don't think you'll ever get it, and that's why you will keep thinking the world is out to get you, and still not understand why everyone is an "asshole." You'd think when you point the finger in every direction that maybe, just maybe, everyone else might not be the problem.
Snooch ๑ﭥ: And pleas lord let you not be old enough to call me "kid," then I really will feel sorry for you.
Snooch ๑ﭥ: [[CS]] Spider: "and that's why you will keep thinking the world is out to get you," WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THT, TELL ME WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THT I THINK EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME TYPE THING. "And pleas lord let you not be old enough to call me "kid," then I really will feel sorry for you." UR LOGIC DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, THT'S Y I SAID IT! THE WHOLE FUCKING THING WHERE I SAID "see what I mean I can't fucking say shit without someone getting on me". THE 1ST FUCKING REPLY I DID WAS JUST A FUCKING COMMENT, AND I GET ATTKED/COMMENTED ON FOR IT. BECAUSE U GUYS HAVE NO ONE TO FUCKING PICK ON SO U OBV PICK ON ME FOR JUST FUCKING COMMENTING ON A FORUMS THINGY. UR FUCKING RIDICULOUS, TBH
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Victim bullshit again... you'll don't act like a friend... people attack me... people pick on me...
Snooch ๑ﭥ: But please, say again how you don't play the victim
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Do yourself a favor, post "I'm sorry I've been a whining little bitch... I'm over it now. I don't a fuck if anyone talks shit, I'm gonna have a blast either way... and if oh talk shit, it won't phase me in the least."
Snooch ๑ﭥ: You'll see people come out of the woodwork with open arms
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Give a fuck*
Snooch ๑ﭥ: Anyone talks shit*
[[CS]] Spider: "you'll don't act like a friend" R U READING UR TXT RN? HOW TF IS THIS BEING A FRIEND HMM?? U TELL ME. "people attack me." SO WHO STARTED SHIT JUST BECAUSE I SAID A COMMENT ON THE POST, TRYING TO B FUNNY ABT SOMETHING THT REALLY HAPPEND? "people pick on me" IS THT NOT WHAT UR DOING RN?? PICKING ON ME FOR COMMENTING ON A POST?? TELL ME HOW THIS ISN'T PICKING ON ME.
Snooch ๑ﭥ: I've been giving you advice
Snooch ๑ﭥ: 1 grow a pair of balls
Snooch ๑ﭥ: 2 stop whining
Snooch ๑ﭥ: 3 suck it up
Snooch ๑ﭥ: 4 stop saying people are picking on you
Snooch ๑ﭥ: 5 accept that criticism is not an attack
Snooch ๑ﭥ: [[CS]] Spider: O YA I'M SUPPOSSED TO APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING PICKED ON AND MADE FUN OF YA OK, THERE'S UR KID LOGIC RIGHT THERE, BTW. O YA I'M SORRY AN ADMIN BROKE THEIR OWN RULES AND BANNED ME. YA THT MAKES TOTAL SENSE DOESN'T IT... WTF EVER KID, I STILL DON'T GET Y U WANTED TO TRY TO B MY FRIEND WHEN U OBV DON'T LIKE ME FROM THE START, OR AT LEAST IF U DO. THEN FUCKING SHOW IT MORE THAN THIS. IF ANYTHING U R FUCKING TROLLING ME ON FRIENDSHIP RN, AND I DON'T NEED MORE OF IT FROM U. THE ONLY FUCKING PPL THT R FRIENDS IN MY BOOK R THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY DEFEND ME IN SHIT OR ACTUALLY IS NICE TO ME, U KNOW ONES THT DON'T NIT PICK PPL AND THEIR ACTIONS... SO NICE KNOWING U "FRIEND"
[[CS]] Spider is now Offline.
[Image: 1p3ixs.jpg][Image: what-if-people-act-like-they-dont-like-m...tually.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snooch's post:
   CaliSnipe, sosa
[Replying to the convo Snooch posted with me in it]

I'm guessing ppl posting chats between me and them is supposed to mean something... mhm and they say I'm the attention sponge... mhm, whatever..(tried to not repost the entire convo so ppl don't have to scroll all the way down just to see what I responded with)
(May 15 2017, 11:53 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: [Replying to the convo Snooch posted with me in it]

I'm guessing ppl posting chats between me and them is supposed to mean something... mhm and they I'm the attention sponge... mhm, whatever..(tried to not repost the entire convo so ppl don't have to scroll all the way down just to see what I responded with)

Man you sound like a little girl that started her first period take a midol or something your bitching is crazy old the attention whore part of you is insanely annoying get back to the real topic here, YOU ARENT the current topic. And the grammar is making me lose brain cells so just stop already.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Snooch
(May 16 2017, 12:42 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(May 15 2017, 11:53 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: [Replying to the convo Snooch posted with me in it]

I'm guessing ppl posting chats between me and them is supposed to mean something... mhm and they I'm the attention sponge... mhm, whatever..(tried to not repost the entire convo so ppl don't have to scroll all the way down just to see what I responded with)

Man you sound like a little girl that started her first period take a midol or something your bitching is crazy old the attention whore part of you is insanely annoying get back to the real topic here, YOU ARENT the current topic. And the grammar is making me lose brain cells so just stop already.

Love how u talk shit on me for grammar yet it's "aren't" not arent. Lol who was the one who posted an entire convo on Steam with me? Both u and Snooch. So ya, I'm totally bitching rn. Lol ya ok buddy, ur funny. U want shit to end then don't start it in the 1st place.
Hey all of you, stop posting here if it has nothing to do with anything, I really don't care about what you are all saying right now since its just stupid. Just stop talking to each other or talk about it somewhere else since this is not the place for you all to do this. I don't feel like getting reminded of our failed attempt to get reckless banned just because you all don't like each other.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(May 16 2017, 12:57 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Hey all of you, stop posting here if it has nothing to do with anything, I really don't care about what you are all saying right now since its just stupid. Just stop talking to each other or talk about it somewhere else since this is not the place for you all to do this. I don't feel like getting reminded of our failed attempt to get reckless banned just because you all don't like each other.

Snooch will donate $40 if reckless gets banned?