Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist Strategies
Hi ,
Can some of the pro players make a small video explaining the different T-side strategies we can execute on de_cplstrike.
I am always confused on this map Tongue.
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W.
Rush B
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   Crusader, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Apr 17 2017, 07:14 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Rush B

lol thats what i do all the time Wink Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Deadplanet
Rainbow
(Apr 17 2017, 06:35 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Hi ,
Can some of the pro players make a small video explaining the different T-side strategies we can execute on de_cplstrike.
I am always confused on this map Tongue.

Hey bro, I got you covered- here's one play you can make that you and your teammates will certainly find useful.

This makes working the bomb site much, much easier.

Here are some specific instances from the video that are worth highlighting-

Setup without labels
[Image: dOiPoHH.jpg]

Setup with labels (Open this image in a tab on its own for its full size and a better picture)
[Image: uDBofZO.jpg]

Intended result of main smoke
[Image: kNTF6EL.jpg]

Intended result of second, less-crucial smoke
[Image: ozcY7Dx.jpg]

The smoke of course sometimes isn't perfect- this is a smoke I threw not presented in the video. Here it serves its purpose as it should, but CT's have a bit more viewing space to attack incoming T's.
[Image: xv2qMgb.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
You can throw that first smoke and then make 3 or 4 trips back to the spawn area to buy more smoke grenades, so although it'd be easier to have a teammate throw the second smoke documented in the video I uploaded, one man can accomplish this himself.

Do not forget to check the spots that CT's hide which the smoke doesn't obscure! Wink

Awpers and passive riflers are effectively shut down with these plays.

DISCLAIMER- I am not a professional.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 17 2017, 11:10 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: You can throw that first smoke and then make 3 or 4 trips back to the spawn area to buy more smoke grenades, so although it'd be easier to have a teammate throw the second smoke documented in the video I uploaded, one man can accomplish this himself.

Do not forget to check the spots that CT's hide which the smoke doesn't obscure! Wink

Awpers and passive riflers are effectively shut down with these plays.

DISCLAIMER- I am not a professional.

Hey Bro
This ones really helpful specially the one completely smoking out the ct side .
Thanks
As a T, you mainly want to plant the bomb in a site you have control over.

As a CT, you mainly want to defuse the bomb.

If you need further instruction, don't ask me.
Fuck this shit. Too hard. OP, baiting works well on either side. That's what I do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Crusader
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 18 2017, 03:48 AM)_nme Wrote: As a T, you mainly want to plant the bomb in a site you have control over.

As a CT, you mainly want to defuse the bomb.

If you need further instruction, don't ask me.

Thats why i said pro Big Grin Big Grin