Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  unban thread n.500
hello, i shot deadie, because calisnipe jokingly/laughingly told me, ff was on and most of the team was just messing around, after i shot deadie once (not kill) he banned me.

aim head = no hs: idgaf
 aim head = no hs: is cali his dad
 aim head = no hs: that dumb fuck

it was 7 days, deadie either made it 1 hour (after refusing to unban me when cali asked) or another admin did
"most of the team was just messing around"

It was mainly you and Cali fucking around, blessed, myself and jesse too were trying to play the objectives, you even caused jesse to leave the server by continuously tk'ing him. Then you listened to who appeared to be your dad, to do team damage towards myself.

Jesse even knew that I had him ignored, so he already knew that i didn't know you guys were messing around, therefore he didn't shoot me for no reason, i doubt he would have shot me even if Cali told him to. 

From a 7 day ban to 1 hour, It's all good.
well played :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Jesse W.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
jesse too was messing around, blessed also was for a round or two. i didnt cause jesse to leave, he said to "dark-" if he still in the negatives around half time he gets in, when he specced out he said "i screenshotted dark-'s score and im gonna blackmail him" (as a joke im guessing). and blessed and jesse were also shooting eachother, you were the odd one out, and you did actually shoot me a few times.

edit: also cali had shot you, since you have me ignored idk if u gave out to him or laughed at it.
Ban has expired.

-closed-