Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  THAT BUS FROM SPEED ban appeal
Name: THAT BUS FROM SPEED / I PASS OUT WHEN I POOP
Ban: https://servers.war-lords.net/bans/56744
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6473394
Pug: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/55568

Cali banned me for 24hrs for harassment, seemingly 1-2 hours after the last pug of the night I played.  Just finding out about this now and posting.

I was changing my name to various things playfully making fun of Devious/DVS like "DVS owns Nickleback box set" because he had been talking shit and making fun of me in previous pugs when I wasn't playing well.  The only name I used that would have been offensive was "DVS is bottom bitch" which I made when he was bottom fragging but still talking a lot of shit and complaining.  I only had that name for a couple of rounds before changing.  Other players on my team also made their names about DVS, and a few rounds later Cali said in Admin chat something like 'any players with names referring to DVS will be kicked after this round if you don't change."  Though annoyed, I thought that was fair enough and I changed my name when I died.

The rest of the match I didn't say anything to DVS, though say some shit to Cali a few times about camping spawn because he seemed to never be leaving T-spawn even when his teammates were committed to a bombsite or the bomb was down somewhere.  

Then at the end of the match DVS adds me to steam friends and I get this message (see attached SS):     
idk if that pic uploaded so it says "Devious: i hope you don't have accounts with the same pw's.  b/c all your shit is done."

Now that really pissed me off.  I was just messing around because he talks so much shit, and he got so damn butt hurt that he had to add me in steam and then threaten me like that.  So we went into warmup after that match, and it as like 4am for me so I wasn't playing another, but I changed my name to "DVS IS A CRYING PETULANT CHILD".  And honestly I can't think of a better description for someone who is so immature that he can't handle a little ribbing online in a game from someone who is obviously joking, and who felt liek he had to ask the admin to make everyone in the server stop bullying him despite the fact that he bullies anyone on his team he thinks isn't good in every game he plays..  After that I left on my own accord before the match started and went to bed.

Today when I tried to get on I see that I'm banned for about 10 more hours, so it seems like the ban was put in ~5:00am EDT and hour or so after I left.  Maybe Cali banned me because of that final name I made before leaving, but I'm guessing he didn't know that DVS had just given me the empty threat of hacking my steam account and any other accounts linked with it.

Anyway, would be nice if I could be unbanned b/c I'd like to play tonight and b/c I feel this is kind of bullshit, but if I have to wait it out so be it.  I won't harass people with name changes in the future.

Thanks,
BUS
(Apr 18 2017, 11:55 PM)woKe Wrote: Name: THAT BUS FROM SPEED / I PASS OUT WHEN I POOP

Cali banned me for 24hrs for harassment, seemingly 1-2 hours after the last pug of the night I played.  Just finding out about this now and posting.

I was changing my name to various things playfully making fun of Devious/DVS like "DVS owns Nickleback box set" because he had been talking shit and making fun of me in previous pugs when I wasn't playing well.  The only name I used that would have been offensive was "DVS is bottom bitch" which I made when he was bottom fragging but still talking a lot of shit and complaining.  I only had that name for a couple of rounds before changing.  Other players on my team also made their names about DVS, and a few rounds later Cali said in Admin chat something like 'any players with names referring to DVS will be kicked after this round if you don't change."  Though annoyed, I thought that was fair enough and I changed my name when I died.

The rest of the match I didn't say anything to DVS, though say some shit to Cali a few times about camping spawn because he seemed to never be leaving T-spawn even when his teammates were committed to a bombsite or the bomb was down somewhere.  

Then at the end of the match DVS adds me to steam friends and I get this message (see attached SS): 
idk if that pic uploaded so it says "Devious: i hope you don't have accounts with the same pw's.  b/c all your shit is done."

Now that really pissed me off.  I was just messing around because he talks so much shit, and he got so damn butt hurt that he had to add me in steam and then threaten me like that.  So we went into warmup after that match, and it as like 4am for me so I wasn't playing another, but I changed my name to "DVS IS A CRYING PETULANT CHILD".  And honestly I can't think of a better description for someone who is so immature that he can't handle a little ribbing online in a game from someone who is obviously joking, and who felt liek he had to ask the admin to make everyone in the server stop bullying him despite the fact that he bullies anyone on his team he thinks isn't good in every game he plays..  After that I left on my own accord before the match started and went to bed.

Today when I tried to get on I see that I'm banned for about 10 more hours, so it seems like the ban was put in ~5:00am EDT and hour or so after I left.  Maybe Cali banned me because of that final name I made before leaving, but I'm guessing he didn't know that DVS had just given me the empty threat of hacking my steam account and any other accounts linked with it.

Anyway, would be nice if I could be unbanned b/c I'd like to play tonight and b/c I feel this is kind of bullshit, but if I have to wait it out so be it.  I won't harass people with name changes in the future.

Thanks,
BUS

I wasn't aware of the threat and it took a while going through text finding who the original id was that's why it took so long before the ban was finalized and yes it was indeed of the last name change before you had left the server. Next time a situation with you comes up like this the ban won't be removed early, thank you for your ban appeal and considering the threat via steam - which what happens in steam normally doesn't refer to the servers on this time of incident I'm removing the ban. Have fun and good luck in the pugging tonight.
(Apr 19 2017, 12:10 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Apr 18 2017, 11:55 PM)woKe Wrote: Name: THAT BUS FROM SPEED / I PASS OUT WHEN I POOP

Thanks,
BUS

I wasn't aware of the threat and it took a while going through text finding who the original id was that's why it took so long before the ban was finalized and yes it was indeed of the last name change before you had left the server. Next time a situation with you comes up like this the ban won't be removed early, thank you for your ban appeal and considering the threat via steam - which what happens in steam normally doesn't refer to the servers on this time of incident I'm removing the ban. Have fun and good luck in the pugging tonight.

Thanks Cali, appreciate it.  Didn't mean to be such a dick but not sure why DVS got so butt hurt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   CaliSnipe