Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps for warmup
Hi all, I think it would be cool if we could switch from aim_warmup maps when waiting for people in PUGs. 

We could have like a little vote thing and pick maps like texure city or aim ak colt for warmup. I think it could be an easily implemented and it's fun way to make the servers better.

Thoughts?
aim_map2_warmup is just good in my opinion.
And another thing, NA servers are covered well by admins so if players want to change warmup map to another map, yeaaaaah they can do it.
Rainbow
Having the option would be neat for people that can't get a full pug going. Sometimes it takes a while. Having more stimulating of an environment during these times might keep people staying on the server longer than not.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Agreed, changing map to fy_iceworld_v2. jk
[-] The following 2 users Like Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Rainbow
Ice world would be awesome for warming up

I'd bust out hammer and make some dope warmup maps if submissions were being accepted Big Grin

Some de rats styled maps would also be fun for warming up- who doesn't love those types of maps?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Thank you for all your thoughts.

I agree Drago, the NA servers usually have mods, but again, it's up to them at that point whether or not to change the map, but I agree. aim_warmup is a good map.

I just shot this idea over to Bison a couple of weeks ago, and he said post on the forums, so I did hehe.

If it's a problem with implementation, I have an idea that could work.

Create a new command ex. !vote or something, and make it only available every 15/30/45 mins so it's not abused, and then we can all choose a warmup map. Or the first person who enters an empty PUG could be given the option and we play that map until it fills up.

Again, just shooting out ideas. Thank you to all the mods and everyone who keeps this game alive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hellomynameis's post:
   Drago
Well i like your idea, because most of the players like to "abuse" new futures so maybe that's a reason why some new things are not added/disabled on the servers.

Running a vote in like 30/60 mins to change the map would be cool, but still this map is just good.

Thank you for the ideas, if you find a better idea please let us know.
you can go warm up whereeva you like. and then come play with us