Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Player "Sift" Report
In-game name: Sift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13367076

Reason: Impersonating a valued member of the community, Juniorc4. On April 26th, 2017 at 12:04 PM sift added the snail icon to his name impersonating as a member of the snail army. I asked him to kindly remove it and he did not. It has gone on for four days now and he continues to harrass me about the snail trying to claim it as his own now. You can check my alias and see I changed my name to have the snail first. (๑ﭥ) I wish for action ot be taken against him for player impersonation. Thankyou, and here is my evidence of the situation.
[Image: 80660fa20a.jpg] [Image: bf233f2f85.png]
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
I've seen much better troll reports before... Disappointed. Really.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 30 2017, 05:11 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: I've seen much better troll reports before... Disappointed. Really.

Does this look like a joke to you, im serious. he stole my snail and is impersonating the snail army. Just look at how much we have grown[Image: c34a9c54cdfc4163a397b79e3c5e59a4.png]
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Ok banned him on steam.

-closed
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
leave sift alone. he a real one. it's a game brah, get over it.
(Apr 30 2017, 05:28 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Apr 30 2017, 05:11 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: I've seen much better troll reports before... Disappointed. Really.

Does this look like a joke to you, im serious. he stole my snail and is impersonating the snail army. Just look at how much we have grown[Image: c34a9c54cdfc4163a397b79e3c5e59a4.png]

that scoreboard is retro af
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 30 2017, 04:49 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote: In-game name: Sift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13367076

Reason: Impersonating a valued member of the community, Juniorc4. On April 26th, 2017 at 12:04 PM sift added the snail icon to his name impersonating as a member of the snail army. I asked him to kindly remove it and he did not. It has gone on for four days now and he continues to harrass me about the snail trying to claim it as his own now. You can check my alias and see I changed my name to have the snail first. (๑ﭥ) I wish for action ot be taken against him for player impersonation. Thankyou, and here is my evidence of the situation.
[Image: 80660fa20a.jpg] [Image: bf233f2f85.png]

War-Lords Rules . Nothing you described shows Sift breaking any of the rules. If you truly wish to have a "Snail Army" I suggest you create a group on steam for everyone and you can have it all to yourself.

Thanks for being a member of the War-Lords community!