Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  unban request
i guess loopz raged out and perma banned me ... idk why 

STEAM_0:1:19430382
[-] The following 2 users Like cpl_'s post:
   Deadplanet, HatsuneMikugu
i can vouch for him as well. he doesn't cheat, wasn't griefing, we were honestly just enjoying beating loopz in a pug, and then he gets banned out of nowhere.
[-] The following 4 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, cpl_, Deadplanet, gabe.
Ya I don't think you cheat either but I don't know everything that happened in the pug that this all happened in, so I was wondering if I could get a link to the pug this all happened maybe? I just want to make sure of everything that did happen up to the point of the ban. Which I also don't see information on the ban so far so I don't know anything of why you got banned.
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, cpl_, Deadplanet
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Sorry for posting again but I actually found the pug that it happened https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/56067 there it is if somebody else wants to watch it and I don't think there was any reason for you to get banned. It doesn't look like you are cheating, you didn't grief, and basically did nothing worthy of getting that ban. Now that I have said my opinion on this, you are going to have to wait for a root admin to respond to this. Sorry that you got perma banned but for now you will just have to wait sadly. I wish the best of luck to you since you don't seem like that bad of a guy from what I have noticed so I'm hoping everything works out for you. Sorry for rambling :p have a wonderful day.
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, cpl_
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
#FREECPL
[-] The following 3 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   CaliSnipe, cpl_, QueenCrazy
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I'll download and review it once ill be back from the grocery store.

Still interesting to know that it gave your main account rws (11,12) to your new one (11,19 with 2 pugs played) .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   cpl_
KIDS ON ROIDS....
PERA BAN WAS NOT NECESSARY, I THINK MY TEAM WAS WINNING ANYWAYS....

~MEOW
[-] The following 1 user Likes KNIHT's post:
   cpl_
(May 06 2017, 03:11 PM)Ben- Wrote: I'll download and review it once ill be back from the grocery store.

Still interesting to know that it gave your main account rws (11,12) to your new one (11,19 with 2 pugs played) .

isthis true? can i clear my stats and just start fresh? to get higher rws?.i wanna play in pug 4
[-] The following 1 user Likes KNIHT's post:
   QueenCrazy
LOL, loopz abusing admin again
guy plays for rws and always fails to carry his team, unless others sub in for his team.

and now he perma bans my boy who destroyed his ass
looooooooooooooooooooool

He kicked me out and took my score too, which was pathetic
i made a thread about it sometime ago
https://war-lords.net/thread-16445.html

And i made another thread on the admin board which i obviously have no access to anymore, he pretty much banned public/-cCc- for "teamflashing"

#FREECPL <3
[-] The following 3 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   cpl_, HatsuneMikugu, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
I dont actually see any reason why he should be permanently banned from WL servers, even the admin who banned the guy is unsure for what he has done , you can see there is no reason why the player is banned. Am I wrong?

We probably should wait for his response, but the ban will definitely be lifted.