Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been Perma Banned since 2014
Ban Details
Name
Lovn0wned [STEAM_0:1:66584634]
Reason
SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2)
Created
2014-11-11 22:18:48
Expires
Permanent
Admin
Console
View Ban
Hey i been banned since 2014 and i wanted to pug on your css servers and one of your admins told me to come and appeal it.

https://gyazo.com/895861bb73d25bb2d03f44864f00baf3

There is a gyazo screen capture to prove when i got banned my steamID is 
  1. STEAM_0:1:66584634

Please get back to me. Smile Big Grin
Hi thank you for the appeal. You will have to wait for a root admin to respond to this so I wish you the best. Have a good day.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(May 10 2017, 07:42 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Hi thank you for the appeal. You will have to wait for a root admin to respond to this so I wish you the best. Have a good day.

Thank You Qeen cuz Rick7S said that it wouldnt take long at all he is playing with one of my friends in a pug server right now so he said make a post so i did.
(May 10 2017, 07:44 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:42 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Hi thank you for the appeal. You will have to wait for a root admin to respond to this so I wish you the best. Have a good day.

Thank You Qeen cuz Rick7S said that it wouldnt take long at all he is playing with one of my friends in a pug server right now so he said make a post so i did.

Lol ya im in the game with them x) and I also suggested making the post so im hoping it works out for you.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(May 10 2017, 07:46 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

Lol ya im in the game with them x) and I also suggested making the post so im hoping it works out for you.

Ahhhh got it you know how long it might take? Cuz i really want to play
WASTRYING TO START A Scrifor 20 min when needed 2, A FRIEND INVITED THIS PERSON, WHO COULD NOT JOIN BECAUSE OF A BAN FROM 4 YEARS AGO...not sure of ban, but if possible woyd be nce to unbann so extra player can join in the festivities. (:
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)KNIHT Wrote: WASTRYING TO START A Scrifor 20 min when needed 2, A FRIEND INVITED THIS PERSON, WHO COULD NOT JOIN BECAUSE OF A BAN FROM 4 YEARS AGO...not sure of ban, but if possible woyd be nce to unbann so extra player can join in the festivities. (:
You kinda lost me here im not sure what u typed LMFAO
[-] The following 1 user Likes slump's post:
   QueenCrazy
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)slump Wrote:

Sorry im not sure because it could be really quick or it can take months so its hard to tell.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(May 10 2017, 07:52 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)slump Wrote:

Sorry im not sure because it could be really quick or it can take months so its hard to tell.
Months? oh my lmao i play cs:go professionally and played esea main but i get bored so i wanna pug on css damn wish i can play rn tbh
(May 10 2017, 07:51 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)KNIHT Wrote: WASTRYING TO START A Scrifor 20 min when needed 2, A FRIEND INVITED THIS PERSON, WHO COULD NOT JOIN BECAUSE OF A BAN FROM 4 YEARS AGO...not sure of ban, but if possible woyd be nce to unbann so extra player can join in the festivities. (:
You kinda lost me here im not sure what u typed LMFAO

Let me translate: Was trying to start a scrim for 20 minutes when needed 2, a friend invited this person who could not join because of a ban from 4 years ago. Not sure about the ban, but if possible would be nice to unban so extra player can join in the pug. (Smiley face)
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy