Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Server is Racist
There are times when people lag out of the server. It happens... But, the server will automatically sub a guy in your spot if you are unfortunate enough to have lagged out. I get 40-60 second lag drops sometimes. It sucks nuts when a guy or gal gets your spot and you can't finish the pug you started. 
I believe a grace period should be added. 90 seconds is enough time to restart your game while you're dead, reconnect due to a lag out, or if you're just using !route2 to get a better connection. 
Either way you look at it, it's fair to everyone. 90 second grace period before a ban should be standard. 
Don't be a racist asshole. Just because I have no landline, and sometimes drop for a minute, doesn't mean I don't deserve the right to get my spot back. I can't control it. Racist pricks. 
I had to add racist in here somewhere so my subject would make sense. 
Bottom line ... grace period is good. please put one on a server.
and Ben is a racist. He wanted Le Pen to win. Smelly cheesball.
[-] The following 3 users Like moe.ron's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, Sibrox
France for the french people !!! And please review the définition of racism, love Wink
(May 13 2017, 03:33 PM)Ben- Wrote: France for the french people !!! And please review the définition of racism, love Wink

I was being facetious, you white supremacist. As a smelly frenchie, you might know it better as facétie. 

Had to do something to get you to look at the post.

All joking aside, is this not a reasonable request?
[-] The following 2 users Like moe.ron's post:
   CaliSnipe, Sibrox
I support +1
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(May 13 2017, 08:26 PM)moe.ron Wrote:
(May 13 2017, 03:33 PM)Ben- Wrote: France for the french people !!! And please review the définition of racism, love Wink

I was being facetious, you white supremacist. As a smelly frenchie, you might know it better as facétie. 

Had to do something to get you to look at the post.

All joking aside, is this not a reasonable request?

Yes it is reasonable. I have some crashing issues too, getting a ban or my spot robbed because of it, sucks.

Sadly i can't do much about it, besides harassing Bison.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   moe.ron