Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  false accusation on me that im hacking (im not hacking for god sake)
Player named = JestenPawl (id : STEAM_0:0:191762558)
                    = Joshxdddd (id : STEAM_0:0:150778672)

First of all, they are false accusing me that im hacking and killing them....definitely i'm not hacking for whatsoever.....many players in Dust Asia Servers knows me well, including bounje clan members.....and i'm an average player among them.....so what made me to write this post, they started vote ban poll because they think im hacking .....there were me, Jestenpawl, Joshxd and no steam RO.....so they are close enough to ban me....but i know i didn't do any fault......i hate hacking stuff.......you see, what i feel worried is....what if someone in my place do if he got banned for no reason and he has no chance to voice out if he doesn't know this forum.....this kind of players like Jestenpawl and josh using ban poll as easy as they want and do it wrong without understand.......if they votekick, atleast i understand they don't want me playing......Sad you can ask Crusader about me.....i'm just an average player ....

my in game name : ϺЄȐĊẎ⌥VЄΠĐЄƬƬΛ

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

If it's factual, this is 1000% voteban abuse. Please wait for an admin to review it.
(May 16 2017, 06:01 AM)MGhasan92 Wrote: Player named = JestenPawl (id : STEAM_0:0:191762558)
                    = Joshxdddd (id : STEAM_0:0:150778672)

First of all, they are false accusing me that im hacking and killing them....definitely i'm not hacking for whatsoever.....many players in Dust Asia Servers knows me well, including bounje clan members.....and i'm an average player among them.....so what made me to write this post, they started vote ban poll because they think im hacking .....there were me, Jestenpawl, Joshxd and no steam RO.....so they are close enough to ban me....but i know i didn't do any fault......i hate hacking stuff.......you see, what i feel worried is....what if someone in my place do if he got banned for no reason and he has no chance to voice out if he doesn't know this forum.....this kind of players like Jestenpawl and josh using ban poll as easy as they want and do it wrong without understand.......if they votekick, atleast i understand they don't want me playing......Sad you can ask Crusader about me.....i'm just an average player ....

my in game name : ϺЄȐĊẎ⌥VЄΠĐЄƬƬΛ

I can totally vouch for him.Good player doesn't hack for sure and this kind of votekick or voteban abuse is gradually increasing in dust2 asia pub.(Probably because of lack of admins)
I was playing too.

Sibrox said wL Asia servers are more toxic than you think.

He might have been right.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Ok, I took a look at chat logs and they really think that you are cheating and there is nothing bad.
[Image: 370672ea7ba474242d1169fa8045af15.png]

And, I don't think this is an abuse, cause they didn't try that hard to get you banned and you never got banned.
[Image: f990e5ee0bb2de8f5166a4fe0a5577d1.png]

JestenPawl has used !voteban 21 times past 3 days, 23 in total (that's to much)
Josh has used !voteban only 2 times, both against you so there is nothing we can say about this guy.

The best thing to do is trying to communicate with these guys to fix the situation.

I will try to contact with Jesten to tell him to chill down, I will add both of you guys.
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   Jesse W., Pin drop
I talked to JestenPawl and he said he is sorry and he was very mad at that moment. He said he will never !voteban MGhasan92 again and he will try to calm down. I think this is resolved.

~RESOLVED~
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Pin drop
Thanks alot to admin Drago and Crusader for reply and support....specially understanding what I tried to say....Great server dust2 and office, sometimes this kind of immediate voteban issues and telling someone hacking because he dominates someone is happen often....i saw many when i played and now it happened to me......once again thanks...
[-] The following 2 users Like MGhasan92's post:
   Drago, Pin drop
Great Job Drago...Really appreciate how active you are on solving matters and doing your admin work so sincerely
[-] The following 3 users Like Crusader's post:
   Drago, MGhasan92, Pin drop
Okay I'm sorry for now. I was not in the mood on that time cuz my mouse is always not working and im lagging cuz my brother is using youtube and downloading vids. and I'm sorry man. I would never do that again. I promise (sorry for my bad english btw)
[-] The following 1 user Likes joshxdddd's post:
   Pin drop