Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  T3RRA's Admin Application
As a old and loyal player for warlords myself,

I would like to become a Warlords admin

I do play public servers much
Example : Dust 2 asia ... Office asia .... and much more

I would like to be an admin on dust2 and office asia ..

Name : [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Ť∑尺尺Λ > CERTIFIED G / T3RRA / TPG / Anything u want[/font]

as i said many times ... do not judge the power of a cute boy.
Timezone: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]UTC+08:00[/font]
Availability: EVERYTIME
tell us something about yourself : I am Terra ... a young cute boy ... I respect each others .. funny guy ... and a happy guy Smile
Reason For Admin Application: Because i love to become one.... and i would to like keep this server clean and better 
not bad personations.... such as Naruto.
ohhh i can see now.

However, good luck.
(May 16 2017, 08:54 AM)Drago Wrote: ohhh i can see now.

However, good luck.

Thank you for the huge support and actions of naruto bad behavior .... u deserve to be an admin ... btw what is ur steam profile name
(May 16 2017, 08:29 AM)T3RRA Wrote: As a old and loyal player for warlords myself,

Name : [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Ť∑尺尺Λ > CERTIFIED G[/font]

ell us something about yourself : I am Terra ... a young cute boy ... I respect each others .. funny guy ... and a happy guy Smile
Reason For Admin Application: Because i love the become one.... and i would to like keep this server clean and better 

Tip for future applications - I wouldn't really bash on a player in a potential admin application, something with powers of some sort. - Just a suggestion for the future.

- however good luck on the application.
(May 16 2017, 09:18 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(May 16 2017, 08:29 AM)T3RRA Wrote: As a old and loyal player for warlords myself,

Name : [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Ť∑尺尺Λ > CERTIFIED G[/font]

ell us something about yourself : I am Terra ... a young cute boy ... I respect each others .. funny guy ... and a happy guy Smile
Reason For Admin Application: Because i love the become one.... and i would to like keep this server clean and better 

Tip for future applications - I wouldn't really bash on a player in a potential admin application, something with powers of some sort. - Just a suggestion for the future.

- however good luck on the application.

that part raises red flags for you, but the whole "young cute boy" stuff doesn't?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Dragon
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
IN-EVALUATION

Your admin application has been put into evaluation. Please be patient as we evaluate it, this can take a week or longer.
Thanks for your interest in joining our WL Admin team. Unfortunately, at this moment, we are not interested in your services.
From myself and the whole admin team we would like to say Have a great day and we hope to see you in-game!

DENIED