Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pug comments
the individual pug pages should have a comment box area

also, if you're logged in and click the download demo button, it should log a list of who downloads the pug, so we can see who else dl'd a demo instead of just a number
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I could do PUG comments but the downloads thing is unlikely to happen
pug comments could be interesting for fragmovie editers, not all 1vs5, 1vs4, 5k's and 4k's are worth wasting your time to watch an entire demo.

Making a lil comment like, that ace was #%?&*%&%$?$#!@$@ good could save time for them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Drago, Jesse W.
The css demo replay is such a pain in the ass. I never bother to watch any demos.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(May 27 2017, 12:39 PM)Ben- Wrote: pug comments could be interesting for fragmovie editers, not all 1vs5, 1vs4, 5k's and 4k's are worth wasting your time to watch an entire demo.

Making a lil comment like, that ace was #%?&*%&%$?$#!@$@ good could save time for them.

yep. or for calling out hackers. i like the idea
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 27 2017, 11:27 PM)Angel Wrote: The css demo replay is such a pain in the ass. I never bother to watch any demos.

if using demo_timescale 9999 like bison do.

Demos take a dozen minute max/each.