Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  #freedeadie 2
https://ibb.co/hiAu2a
can i at least have an exception, i have no intention of advertising, stealing information etc.
Just a member of their group, i don't even see this as a legit reason for a ban imho, getting banned for being another part of a steam group. It's funny how there is still competition going with cs source.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
i was in the group too but have since left it. need an unban. maybe this thread can be a joint thread, jesse-deadie unban?

tbh aesthetic from nbk started all of the issues between nbk and war lords, and cali took the bait, and now im banned.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Free the loyalists !!!
(May 18 2017, 10:47 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i was in the group too but have since left it. need an unban. maybe this thread can be a joint thread, jesse-deadie unban?

tbh aesthetic from nbk started all of the issues between nbk and war lords, and cali took the bait, and now im banned.

If you left the group you should be able to join once the cached ban list updates. There is no actual ban in your account.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sosa's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 18 2017, 11:19 PM)sosa Wrote:
(May 18 2017, 10:47 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i was in the group too but have since left it. need an unban. maybe this thread can be a joint thread, jesse-deadie unban?

If you left the group you should be able to join once the cached ban list updates. There is no actual ban in your account.
thx
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I'm not going to leave the group I'm just not going to join a wL server until the stupid bullshit is settled it's fucking stupid and ignorant to ban a clan as a whole not the whole clan did things.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, QueenCrazy
(May 19 2017, 01:05 AM)calisnipe Wrote: I'm not going to leave the group I'm just not going to join a wL server until the stupid bullshit is settled it's fucking stupid and ignorant to ban a clan as a whole not the whole clan did things.

was it your intention to divide the community from post #1?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Dragon
(May 19 2017, 01:05 AM)calisnipe Wrote: I'm not going to leave the group I'm just not going to join a wL server until the stupid bullshit is settled it's fucking stupid and ignorant to ban a clan as a whole not the whole clan did things.

Well said bby  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
then retire your admin. i will take your place.

Bison has no intention of removing the group ban.