Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  Casual server that doesn't affect stats
You can still see your PUG stats but it wont affect your overall stats.
Thoughts?

Or an alternative would be an option to private your stats page, so only you could see it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   Jesse W.
I would do neither, we should encourage good players to play on the 11 rws or in the private servers more, making the normal ones more casual.

Having the 11 RWS server and private server stats (for scrims, events and tournaments) in a diff category would be a way to achieve that.

Cause if we get the 11 RWS populated it will decrease the general stats or those users (because of a higher level of gameplay), and because of that the statswhores are going to stick to the normal servers without that change (making it harder to get 10).

It could be named COMP stats or something.

+ a top 50 for important stats and gun stats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
i like that idea. and let people join that server with under 11 rws, but the first few matches on the comp stats server determine their rws
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Stop talking shit and get good first retards... 11 rws is not that good anyway. Good my ass
(May 19 2017, 10:05 PM)Ben- Wrote: I would do neither, we should encourage good players to play on the 11 rws or in the private servers more, making the normal ones more casual.

Having the 11 RWS server and private server stats (for scrims, events and tournaments) in a diff category would be a way to achieve that.

Cause if we get the 11 RWS populated it will decrease the general stats or those users (because of a higher level of gameplay), and because of that the statswhores are going to stick to the normal servers without that change (making it harder to get 10).

It could be named COMP stats or something.

+ a top 50 for important stats and gun stats.

I like your idea but these days its very difficult to get 10 players of 11+rws.  Actually its difficult to get 10 players for pug these days as many people moved to cs go and other games. So I think it won't work as u cant get 10 players to start a pug
[-] The following 1 user Likes steroid's post:
   Crusader
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(May 30 2017, 07:46 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote: Stop talking shit and get good first retards... 11 rws is not that good anyway. Good my ass

Please read again.
(May 30 2017, 08:38 AM)steroid Wrote: I like your idea but these days its very difficult to get 10 players of 11+rws.  Actually its difficult to get 10 players for pug these days as many people moved to cs go and other games. So I think it won't work as u cant get 10 players to start a pug

Idk about players changing games that much, 1 of the main reason for the decline of the number of players on wl, in n.a at least, is nbk getting traction (1 full server every night) and cal-r doing beta tests at part time. Besides that, when I'm online, i only noticed that it's much more rare to have 3 servers full at the same time.

10 rws server or not, what I'm proposing needs to be done for the private servers, for the 10 men's, events and tournaments. Our highest peak in activity in years was last December during the tournament, I think we're gonna have something similar in summer.
What if, this is a "limbo" server for specs to play maps other than aim_warm up, and then automatically being transferred into a pug once a slot becomes open?
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Drago