Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  So I Found This New Ban
PainKiller banned me.... Look at the demo, I was aiming at his head... I was just typing that in chat but wasnt gonna enter but i miss clicked... Sorry PK... I was just frustrated at the reg. . . I didnt mean to say those harsh words. . .

Dazed called roorooo a retard and had DS in Esea.. and dosent even get banned. . .

Just give me 1 last chance if i do such a thing again ban me permanently. . .

Sincerely yours,
cipEpic

STEAM_0:0:118353065
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
Cipe,

First of all, you are an old player. You are well aware of the server rules. I know reg can be frustrating, its just everyone need to control their behavior . Answer with ur game skills and not with type/slangs on chat or mic.
I know you are a good player and a regular on WL. I have reduced the ban to 10 days.
I will leave to other admins or players for a decision on your ban.
But I will think better calm down in this 10days and not repeat that again here.

Regards

Painkiller
[-] The following 3 users Like painkiller 2's post:
   'sen, Deadplanet, QueenCrazy
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(May 20 2017, 01:43 PM)cipE Wrote: PainKiller banned me.... Look at the demo, I was aiming at his head... I was just typing that in chat but wasnt gonna enter but i miss clicked... Sorry PK... I was just frustrated at the reg. . . I didnt mean to say those harsh words. . .

Dazed called roorooo a retard and had DS in Esea.. and dosent even get banned. . .

Just give me 1 last chance if i do such a thing again ban me permanently. . .

Sincerely yours,
cipEpic

STEAM_0:0:118353065

With your history I would have personally just perma banned you. Your lucky to have a 10 day ban. Wait it out, I would consider a serious change in attitude before you come back.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   'sen, Pin drop