Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned by nbk for a week!
[Image: SsjuyaV.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
1 week for a first offense ? Considering they only ban for 12 hours for normal leave bans, I'd say you are clearly a collateral damage of the bigger picture, enjoy playing on wl !

Whats worse is that the ban doesn't even specify if you had a sub or not ... did you have one ?
i dont even remember!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
haha nice
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
lol, they banned me for 1 month for teamflashing in warm up. The reason was harassment.
They are just immature. I will never go there again dude.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   sift
[Image: c458c9fd75885f3580b8c06a6b13b460.png]

Real shit going on. LMAO

I don't know if u guys heard this guy's voice, he is like 12 seriously.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 22 2017, 08:23 AM)Drago Wrote: [Image: c458c9fd75885f3580b8c06a6b13b460.png]

Real shit going on. LMAO

LOL,
[-] The following 2 users Like Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Drago, Jesse W.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(May 22 2017, 08:23 AM)Drago Wrote: [Image: c458c9fd75885f3580b8c06a6b13b460.png]

Real shit going on. LMAO

Don't know how strong it is to say they are immature then take a jab at them with the very next comment. Side note: the "12 yr old" is a woman who I believe has a kid older than you... just for the record.

Now for the bans... totally ridiculous. There is no consistency. When I was admin I was told if someone left a pug they were banned for 12 hours only. Where the person goes, after leaving,  is their own prerogative. They have banned other people for being toxic for up to a week, so I don't understand how fucking around and team flashing pre-game would warrant a perma-ban.

For a group that would prefer to not have a line drawn in the sand, they sure are drawing many, by being biased with their punishments -- that are not consistent for an average non-affiliated player. Someone who likes to play on wL pug servers should not get the "fast pass" for getting banned.

*** not with NBK anymore because I preferred to just play where I want to play, when I want to play there. I figured it was just a matter a time before the next bit of drama would cause another line to be draw, and there it comes...

P.S. GG on scorch a few night ago, Drago, we kicked ass together!

Please excuse typos, I'm pooping while typing this on my phone. My concentration is with my loins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   Drago
(May 22 2017, 11:08 AM)Snooch Wrote:

Real shit going on. LMAO

Don't know how strong it is to say they are immature then take a jab at them with the very next comment. Side note: the "12 yr old" is a woman who I believe has a kid older than you... just for the record.

Now for the bans... totally ridiculous. There is no consistency. When I was admin I was told if someone left a pug they were banned for 12 hours only. Where the person goes, after leaving,  is their own prerogative. They have banned other people for being toxic for up to a week, so I don't understand how fucking around and team flashing pre-game would warrant a perma-ban.

For a group that would prefer to not have a line drawn in the sand, they sure are drawing many, by being biased with their punishments -- that are not consistent for an average non-affiliated player. Someone who likes to play on wL pug servers should not get the "fast pass" for getting banned.

*** not with NBK anymore because I preferred to just play where I want to play, when I want to play there. I figured it was just a matter a time before the next bit of drama would cause another line to be draw, and there it comes...

P.S. GG on scorch a few night ago, Drago, we kicked ass together!

Please excuse typos, I'm pooping while typing this on my phone. My concentration is with my loins.

lol, it's a flame thread maybe that's the reason I said that.
However, I thought it was a boy and judging by "his" voice I thought he was 12 but queencrazy told me later that it was a girl.

And about the ban when i was flashing around in warmup time u can see just below the perma-ban 1 month by Ny-Killer for "harassment"
LOL

I agree with everything you said.

Meet me on scorch bby <3
They need a rules cleanup and new admins to enforce them just like (wL) needs to clean up the forgotten admins and the retard ones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Call me when humans go extinct
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]