Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  NBK banned?
Hey guys, I just tried to join a pug server and was notified that NBK steam group is banned from WL pugs. I donated to their community, but i am not a member nor do i wear their tags. This is upsetting to me because i enjoy playing in your servers and it sucks that someone elses actions have ruined this for me, someone who is only a donator to them. does this now mean that i am indefinitely banned from this community and should just delete this account? I sure hope not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ^_^Bud's post:
   Deadplanet
If you leave their steam group you can play on wL servers.
(May 22 2017, 10:28 PM)^_^Bud Wrote: Hey guys, I just tried to join a pug server and was notified that NBK steam group is banned from WL pugs. I donated to their community, but i am not a member nor do i wear their tags. This is upsetting to me because i enjoy playing in your servers and it sucks that someone elses actions have ruined this for me, someone who is only a donator to them. does this now mean that i am indefinitely banned from this community and should just delete this account? I sure hope not.

And add the nbk serv to your favorites so you can see how many people they got on, without the group.
y ban their group doe? they been dosing or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(May 23 2017, 03:15 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: y ban their group doe? they been dosing or something?

You'd have to ask bison for a complete answer to that question, but from what i understand, some nbk folks kept killing (wL) pugs by switching to NBK servers without subs on (wL), not caring about the bans since they were mainly playing on nbk.

+ The recruitment thingy that was very public.

+ Probably other stuff.
the latest was people from wL recruiting from NBK servers to get wL pugs going. - it's probably happened vice versa both ways, but not everyone should be penalized for it.
if anything, it proves the point.
As small as the source community has become I would say banning people for an association with another group is a bit overkill. We need to try and learn to support each other and not let petty bullshit ruin it for the greater good. If there are people making stupid decisions, ban them. But don't take it out of everyone around them.
[-] The following 2 users Like bojangles360's post:
   QueenCrazy, Spiderfreak
(May 24 2017, 02:01 AM)bojangles360 Wrote: As small as the source community has become I would say banning people for an association with another group is a bit overkill. We need to try and learn to support each other and not let petty bullshit ruin it for the greater good. If there are people making stupid decisions, ban them. But don't take it out of everyone around them.

YES TY I AGREE.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy